Christian McCaffrey pondered as possibly being available?!?!?!

What would you do for Christian McCaffrey?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. What would you give up for CMC?

• Nothing, I don't want the greatest player in the league on my team and to become a dynasty
    • Two 1st rounders
    • Two 1st rounders plus a 2nd
    • This years entire draft
    • Two 1sts and two 2nds
    • I would trade anything in the world to have CMC on my team and win multiole Super Bowls

My dream could finally become a reality!!! Add in coach Kuechles and we are cooking up some succulent Super Bowl dreams!

Here's another link discussing the possibility which everybody said I was crazy for mentioning :cough cough:

https://sportsnaut.com/2020/03/panthers-could-trade-all-pro-rb-christian-mccaffrey/

Now we must discuss CMC's sexy self for hundreds of pages. Include every picture the internet has of him, especially in the locker room, naked after games. :wub: 

Proceed...

PS. What would you give up for the greatest show on earth? 

I would send the whole draft without a second thought, that is how comfortable I would be with him. 

I will include a poll, I want to see what you guys think his worth is.

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

My dream could finally become a reality!!! Add in coach Kuechles and we are cooking up some succulent Super Bowl dreams!

Here's another link discussing the possibility which everybody said I was crazy for mentioning :cough cough:

https://sportsnaut.com/2020/03/panthers-could-trade-all-pro-rb-christian-mccaffrey/

Now we must discuss CMC's sexy self for hundreds of pages. Include every picture the internet has of him, especially in the locker room, naked after games. :wub: 

Proceed...

PS. What would you give up for the greatest show on earth? 

I would send the whole draft without a second thought, that is how comfortable I would be with him. 

I will include a poll, I want to see what you guys think his worth is.

We need to get Sills V back on this team -- quick -- before you crack. ?

Edited by Golden Goat
Too late!
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Omg.   How many times are you gonna say the bills should get CMC, Keuchly, and Kupp ? 

Not happening.    

Guess the OP has a thing for white skill position players.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Is this what happened to your knees right before this OP was posted? :D

shocked curb your enthusiasm GIF

How did you know? It started out like this...

tenor.gif?itemid=12118480

39 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Omg.   How many times are you gonna say the bills should get CMC, Keuchly, and Kupp ? 

Not happening.    

If you believe in something hard enough you can make it come true:cry:

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, wppete said:

Ridiculous option in your poll. Nonesense. We are not giving 2 first rounders and more for any RB. 

He's the best receiving back to ever play the game bro as well as current best rushing back

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

Silly. People can dream all they want but the NFL is a business. Carolina needs to sell tickets. They lost kuechly and Olsen, two of the faces of the franchise for the last 5+ years. They are possibly bringing Cam back. You don’t trade away the best fantasy football running back in the league when he’s still on his rookie deal. They could entertain it when it comes time to pay him. But not now. 
He’s a great back, top 5 no doubt. But his popularity is more fantasy football than actual football. Carolina isn’t firesaling that team. They have their young core of guys they will add to. They’re cutting defense because they are switching back to a 4-3 and some guys don’t fit. Moore, CMC, Burns are all untouchable. It’s a fun hypothetical but there’s no reality. Carolina doesn’t have an extremely loyal fan base like some teams that will show up regardless, they need CMC to keep fans interested. They need to sell tickets in a down season.