Chris Harris met with 24 teams at the combine

27 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Looking for swag?  That’s why I still attend trade shows.  You can never have enough pocket protectors and floating key chains.

Squeeze toys are the real swag.  I wonder if the teams have little footballs with logo on for squeezing.

• Haha (+1) 1

Same thing with rumours about Rivers and the Colts having mutual interest. I think the whole tampering thing is overblown. If these teams are clearly moving on, I dont see the harm in these players having the ability to discuss possible landing spots.

21 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

But this is the “Pre-Pre-Pre Legal Tampering” period. 

Well, it’s been known for years that agents and GMs sit next to each other in bars at the combine and NFL meeting and talk.

The whole ‘legal tampering” period was supposed to provide a plausible explanation of why deals get announced within hours of the new league year.

But it’s a level-up to have players openly interviewing with multiple teams.

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well, it’s been known for years that agents and GMs sit next to each other in bars at the combine and NFL meeting and talk.

The whole ‘legal tampering” period was supposed to provide a plausible explanation of why deals get announced within hours of the new league year.

But it’s a level-up to have players openly interviewing with multiple teams.

To be honest, I don't quite know why anyone cares about tampering. Just make it all legal and take away tampering rules. It's so obvious that nobody follows the rules as it is. I mean, if you actually try to follow the rules you are doing your team a disservice and missing out on deals.

I'd be fine if it went away. Maybe they can keep some in-season tampering rules, but after the Superbowl everything should be fair game.