Bibi in a landslide

7 minutes ago, meazza said:

You’re as uninformed as tibs. Benny gantz is not left.

You're as humorless as that trans guy from Hawaii. It was a ***** joke. We all know that when it comes to close races the democrats have the distinct ability to conjure up the needed votes in the recount. Lighten up.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're as humorless as that trans guy from Hawaii. It was a ***** joke. We all know that when it comes to close races the democrats have the distinct ability to conjure up the needed votes in the recount. Lighten up.

It must be the corona virus attacking my sense of humor 

6 hours ago, meazza said:

He has 59 seats and that radical left winger Lieberman will not form a coalition with him.

Being that Arab MPs  very publicly called Kahol Lavan "racists" after the polls closed yesterday, there is no other path to a government. It's Bibi or a fourth election, in which Bibi will win an outright majority. The opposition is just prolonging the inevitable.

6 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Being that Arab MPs  very publicly called Kahol Lavan "racists" after the polls closed yesterday, there is no other path to a government. It's Bibi or a fourth election, in which Bibi will win an outright majority. The opposition is just prolonging the inevitable.

Surprised that Lieberman won’t form a coalition with blue and white.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/again-likely-kingmaker-liberman-vows-to-do-everything-to-prevent-4th-elections/

He charged that the parties supporting Netanyahu constituted not a right-wing bloc, but an “ultra-Orthodox-messianic bloc.”

Liberman said his party would convene later this week to make a decision.

“We will make the decision according to what’s best for Israel and with our promises to voters,” he added.

Liberman vowed he would not joint a Likud-led government that includes ultra-Orthodox parties.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liberman-says-his-party-will-back-law-that-would-bar-netanyahu-from-being-pm/

The Yisrael Beytenu party announced on Thursday that it would support a law barring Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu from forming the next government, in a move that would likely ensure a majority for such legislation in the Knesset.

“At the faction meeting that just ended, it was decided to move forward with the promotion of two laws,” the secular, right-wing said in a statement. “The first law [will] limit the tenure of a prime minister to two terms. The second law [will] prevent an MK facing indictment from forming a government.”

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

A different opinion..........

Are you saying Lieberman is left?

From the comments:

No, he wants to make serving as PM whilst on trial for bribery illegal. Bibi supported a similar move against Olmert had he not resigned. You can agree or disagree, but your last sentence is just dishonest sloganeering.

13 minutes ago, meazza said:

From the comments:

No, he wants to make serving as PM whilst on trial for bribery illegal. Bibi supported a similar move against Olmert had he not resigned. You can agree or disagree, but your last sentence is just dishonest sloganeering.

I am not Yoram Hazony

I post articles/ tweets for information

It does NOT mean that I agree completely with every word.

Sorry if that upsets you.

16 minutes ago, meazza said:

From the comments:

So what is to prevent an opposing party from drumming up charges on the opposition in power so they can not serve?

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, meazza said:

What words do you agree with?

I agree that in our country that the Left actively tries, not just to prevail, but to completely silence any conservative talk.

unspeak—in the sense of erasing, or silencing—any possible opposing point of view, by laying a claim right at the start to only one choice of looking at a problem.

That was the phrase in the tweet that caught my eye.

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I agree that in our country that the Left actively tries, not just to prevail, but to completely silence any conservative talk.

unspeak—in the sense of erasing, or silencing—any possible opposing point of view, by laying a claim right at the start to only one choice of looking at a problem.

That was the phrase in the tweet that caught my eye.

And why do you think this applies in Israel where even people who are historically to the right such as Lieberman are supporting this move since Bibi is as corrupt as they come?