Bibi in a landslide

5 minutes ago, meazza said:

And why do you think this applies in Israel where even people who are historically to the right such as Lieberman are supporting this move since Bibi is as corrupt as they come?

I will defer to your knowledge of the inner workings of Israeli politics.

My concern is the U.S., who Bibi has been a consistent ally with in the mid-east.

Thanks.

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I will defer to your knowledge of the inner workings of Israeli politics.

My concern is the U.S., who Bibi has been a consistent ally with in the mid-east.

Thanks.

Whoever takes his place will also without a doubt be a strong ally to the US.  

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/5/2020 at 11:42 AM, meazza said:

And why do you think this applies in Israel where even people who are historically to the right such as Lieberman are supporting this move since Bibi is as corrupt as they come?

They're all supporting the move because they know they can't beat him legitimately.

2 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

They're all supporting the move because they know they can't beat him legitimately.

Personally bibi is surviving because of the support of the ultra orthodox who don’t serve in the military.  

1 hour ago, meazza said:

Personally bibi is surviving because of the support of the ultra orthodox who don’t serve in the military.  

Yet his party won more seats than any other, and continues to win more and more with each election. Go figure.

7 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Yet his party won more seats than any other, and continues to win more and more with each election. Go figure.

He won 3 more seats and did not secure a majority. Again, he continues to have support of the ultra orthodox who I personally don’t think are good for that country.

• 3 weeks later...