Updated: Yannick tweets again

The franchise shows no real commitment or loyalty to their own city...gee I wonder how players feel since they don't show them much love either.

I wouldn't want to be the leading sack leader for a UK based team anyway.

Edited by Golden*Wheels

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

They both went to Maryland, so maybe Diggs is the only one who can interpret Ngakoue's tweets.

Plus it's about God and I think Diggs retweets that same Pastor Cody Ford does all the time.

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Jagoffs are asking way too much for a player about to be paid who does not want to be there....

I'm getting the feeling they might end up holding a bag of ***** this season. Not that Yannick is ***** but an expensive player who won't play for you is. Maybe they'll get it figured out later in the year when injuries and other moves start to happen.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

let’s see who RTd it ok ok it was Stefon Diggs

"Hi Yannick.   This is the University of Maryland calling.    If possible, could you please not let on about that great education you got here?..."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/19/2020 at 5:37 PM, Warcodered said:

I'm getting the feeling they might end up holding a bag of ***** this season. Not that Yannick is ***** but an expensive player who won't play for you is. Maybe they'll get it figured out later in the year when injuries and other moves start to happen.

I agree. I think they may hold onto him and maybe have to try an in-season trade before the deadline. 

15 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I agree. I think they may hold onto him and maybe have to try an in-season trade before the deadline. 

They would not get much for him in that case.  July 15th is the cutoff for a tagged player to sign a multi year deal.

Edited by BarleyNY

4 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Okay, can some one please spell his name out phonetically for me? 

Phanny Whacka Whacka

Yaneeeeek En-gok-weigh

Edited by DFT
  • Thank you (+1) 1