Updated: Yannick tweets again

5 minutes ago, Mr Wild said:

Woooooooooowwwww! Tony Khan should not be responding on social media. So incredibly unprofessional. He should be the adult in the room.

Jags are a dumpster fire.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MJS said:

Woooooooooowwwww! Tony Khan should not be responding on social media. So incredibly unprofessional. He should be the adult in the room.

Jags are a dumpster fire.

He does own the 2nd biggest wrestling company in the US. May be getting tios from Vince McMahon

1 minute ago, Mr Wild said:

He does own the 2nd biggest wrestling company in the US. May be getting tios from Vince McMahon

There's just no excuse. He should be fired, but being the owner's son probably prevents that. He's making the entire organization look bad. For a player to do this is one thing. Doesn't look good, but ultimately isn't a huge deal. For a front office person to do this is just mind boggling to me.

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh no. This is an actual FO playing this out on... twitter? Why not Tick Tock next? Cue the Benny Hill music 

I mean that's true that they want to get something for him and probably something close to his value....but I mean he's clearly not going to play for them so you'd think they'd need to lower what they're asking for or risk just having him eat up cap space.