Si, Seniore. Los Bills to play in ‘MeHIco’?

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

A friend of mine’s son was mugged and murdered outside of Cancun a few months back while on vacation. There’s zero chance my wife and I are going to Mexico City.

I understand horrible things can happen anywhere, but Mexico is one country I can confidently say I won’t be visiting. 

9 hours ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

This sucks, been waiting for this game for 8 yrs

I went to last one and did not enjoy it.  "Obstructed seating" meant you could only see one large video screen from seat you paid for.

8 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

1 in 8 chance it looks like. What does that look like for us season ticket holders? I would think 1 less game to pay for? 

Definitely not 1 in 8, 1 in 5 at best.  There are not going to play a NFC West game there.

10 hours ago, yungmack said:

Mexico City is fantastic. Make it a week long trip. 

I’m curious, I’ve heard of it as dirty and dangerous. I’ve never been, and I’m sure it has a lot of great areas and options. Like ANY big city, plenty of good and bad. Have you been often? Recently?  I’m really very curious, but I suspect I’ll never make it with so many places above it on my list. So little time and money, so many places to see. 

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m curious, I’ve heard of it as dirty and dangerous. I’ve never been, and I’m sure it has a lot of great areas and options. Like ANY big city, plenty of good and bad. Have you been often? Recently?  I’m really very curious, but I suspect I’ll never make it with so many places above it on my list. So little time and money, so many places to see. 

Bills fan from Mexico City here. Like any other city, we have awesome and awful places. If you stay in nice areas, it’s pretty safe, haven’t been robbed in years. We have amazing places to visit, great food, the stadium is huge and completely sold out. Mexico is NFL’s second biggest market. Mexico City has 20 million people, but about 40 million if you consider cities 2 hours away.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

12 hours ago, T master said:

I for one hope it doesn't happen !! Keep the games here where they belong for our fans !! 

You are talking like there's no fans of NFL, and specifically Bills, worldwide. Again, I'm from Puebla city, about one and a half hour to Mexico city, and i can tell you in my city there's a plenty of people who likes football

• Like (+1) 3

17 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...pretty damn brave.......a buddy of mine in Tucson AZ has a condo in Mexico with four other buds (each has a condo)......has been spending 4 months a year there with no problems for years....got jumped in June 2019 and was severely beaten and robbed....six weeks in the hospital..........

Honestly I felt safe as long you are in the tourist area. Your friend being there every year in the same area could have crossed some wrong people at some point.  I was in Los Cabos. Would I go to the Mexico city? Or to the game? I wouldn't take that chance not sure where the stadium is located or surrounding area. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, poblano said:

You are talking like there's no fans of NFL, and specifically Bills, worldwide. Again, I'm from Puebla city, about one and a half hour to Mexico city, and i can tell you in my city there's a plenty of people who likes football

I have been to Puebla on business several times and pleasantly surprised to find the NFL channel in one of the hotels. Made the stay more pleasant.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I went to last one and did not enjoy it.  "Obstructed seating" meant you could only see one large video screen from seat you paid for.

Definitely not 1 in 8, 1 in 5 at best.  There are not going to play a NFC West game there.

I like those odds much better