Si, Seniore. Los Bills to play in ‘MeHIco’?

4 minutes ago, T master said:

I for one hope it doesn't happen !! Keep the games here where they belong for our fans !! 

Sadly it’s to late for that, corporate greed is the priority, it is considered to be way more important than the me’s and you’s off this world. There is only one way to strike back... and that’s in their wallet. 

10 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Sadly it’s to late for that, corporate greed is the priority, it is considered to be way more important than the me’s and you’s off this world. There is only one way to strike back... and that’s in their wallet. 

I agree, it is too late. The NFL will shove this international footprint right down our throats. First London and Mexico. Next Japan & Canada.  Yeah ?

There are a lot of Bills fans here that have been waiting for this game. Playing it in Mexico would suck but I think there is a good chance of it happening because the Bills also travel to Vegas and that is only a 4.5hr drive from here. I can see the NFL doing this knowing the Bills fans will prob travel from all over the southwest to Vegas making sure that game is sold out. 

21 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

You were going to go to AZ for that game?

33 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Exactly i know it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but that's why i refuse to watch any of the games that aren't here in the states, i know by me not watching does nothing for the over all TV ratings but it makes me feel as if i'm doing something if for no one else but me !! 

Kind of a silent revolt against the establishment !

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You were going to go to AZ for that game?

Not the point and you know that. Good go though, ? the AZ fans aren’t going either.. and that is the point. Their home game is taken from them as will be a Bills home game as well in the future, you gonna fly to Stuttgart Germany for that Bills home game in the future? That too is the point. Remember Toronto?

9 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Not the point and you know that. Good go though, ? the AZ fans aren’t going either.. and that is the point. Their home game is taken from them as will be a Bills home game as well in the future, you gonna fly to Stuttgart Germany for that Bills home game in the future? That too is the point. Remember Toronto?

All of this has been going on for years, why start your rage now?

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I agree, it is too late. The NFL will shove this international footprint right down our throats. First London and Mexico. Next Japan & Canada.  Yeah ?

Weren't the Bills playing the Dolphins in London? The NFL won't give us two international games.

Sounds good. I'd rather have a neutral field for an away game. Any advantage you can get...

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

This sucks for Cardinal and Bills fans in the SW.  But if I had to pick an international game to play this would be it.   Away game in neutral  stadium and this side of the Atlantic. 

Bingo

So there's no reason to think it's us over any of the 7 other teams they host? Will be interesting to see who it is, but we've also been rumored for London and I don't know that they'd do both.

My biggest reason for disliking the idea (as one who doesn't care about the location as I don't attend games) is the player safety element. They cancelled the MC game last year cause of field conditions, so that's something to be weary about. Also, the altitude is a B word there. I know Smoke has sickle cell anemia, but I'm not sure if altitude has ever bothered him like it has others. 

This is a really intriguing part of the article:

“Two years ago when the NFL awarded Super Bowl LVII to Arizona and State Farm Stadium, we understood the requirement of hosting an international game before 2023,” Cardinals chairman and president Michael Bidwill said.

I never thought about the League leveraging SB location like this, but it makes sense... 

12 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

So there's no reason to think it's us over any of the 7 other teams they host? Will be interesting to see who it is, but we've also been rumored for London and I don't know that they'd do both.

My biggest reason for disliking the idea (as one who doesn't care about the location as I don't attend games) is the player safety element. They cancelled the MC game last year cause of field conditions, so that's something to be weary about. Also, the altitude is a B word there. I know Smoke has sickle cell anemia, but I'm not sure if altitude has ever bothered him like it has others. 

This is a really intriguing part of the article:

I never thought about the League leveraging SB location like this, but it makes sense... 

Every team/owner in the league would jump at the chance to host a SB at the cost of a home game.

• Like (+1) 1