Obituaries

Foxx

28 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

My grandmother passed away on 5/2, she was 94.

No funeral or services allowed.  She'll be buried at Jefferson barracks cemetery in St Louis next to my grandfather this Wednesday.

We can watch from a car.

I am sorry for your loss.

31 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

My grandmother passed away on 5/2, she was 94.

No funeral or services allowed.  She'll be buried at Jefferson barracks cemetery in St Louis next to my grandfather this Wednesday.

We can watch from a car.

Saddened by your loss and frustrated that you aren't allowed to mourn her death in the way we've grown accustomed.  

May she rest in peace.  And may your family find solace that she is reunited with your grandfather.

• Like (+1) 1

Ken Osmond, ‘Leave It to Beaver’ Star Who Played Eddie Haskell, Dies at 76

Ken Osmond, best known for his role at the troublemaker Eddie Haskell on the television comedy “Leave It to Beaver,” died on Monday morning. 

Sources tell Variety Osmond passed away at his Los Angeles home surrounded by family members.

The cause of death is unknown.

(Excerpt) Read more at variety.com ...

shutterstock_editorial_6560481a.jpeg?w=6

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ken Osmond, best known for his role at the troublemaker Eddie Haskell on the television comedy “Leave It to Beaver,” died on Monday morning. 

Sources tell Variety Osmond passed away at his Los Angeles home surrounded by family members.

H was a LAPD  officer from 1970 until his retirement.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Former White House butler who served 11 presidents dies after contracting coronavirus

Wilson Roosevelt Jerman, a former White House butler who worked under 11 US Presidents, has died after contracting coronavirus. He was 91 years old.

The long-serving employee began working in the White House in 1957 under then-President Dwight D. Eisenhower as a cleaner. He was promoted to butler under former President John F. Kennedy, a move that was orchestrated by former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis,

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/21/politics/wilson-roosevelt-jerman-trnd/index.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/18/2020 at 2:10 PM, B-Man said:

I remember that episode where he told Beaver a whole bunch of ways to insult a girl who was giving him problems, like “I’ve see a better looking face on a bottle of iodine” lol, and it made the girl cry and Beaver was left feeling terrible. 

RIP 

• Like (+1) 1

Vera Lynn, WWII Allied Forces singer, dead at 103

Vera Lynn, the British singer whose songs provided hope for Allied troops during World War II, died Thursday at 103.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/wwii-forces-singer-vera-lynn-dead-103

We'll meet again, Don't know where, Don't know when But I know we'll meet again some sunny day

Keep smiling through, Just like you always do 'Til the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away