Super Tuesday Primaries 3/3

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Push ups? I can do about 20. Zero pill ups, though

you might want to go get another scrip' then.

43 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Yep.  Otherwise she would have had her "consultation" to pull out Monday like Mayor Pete and Klobuchar had with the DNC leadership.  I wonder how all the Bernie Bros are feeling this morning?

she was there to disrupt Bernie. however, after seeing what her numbers were for last night, she is not viable. she only siphoned off 12 delegates, not what the establishment would have liked for sure. 

Edited by Foxx

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Pretty sure Biden could explain anything better than idiot Trump can.

For instance, he can explain who his wife is, and who his sister is. Give him enough chances and he'll nail that trivia! 

31 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Yep.  Otherwise she would have had her "consultation" to pull out Monday like Mayor Pete and Klobuchar had with the DNC leadership.  I wonder how all the Bernie Bros are feeling this morning?

Anchor: "We now take you live to a basement in a town much like your own where we have exclusive footage of a Bernie Bro in his natural habitat" 

Reporter: "Be very quiet, we don't want to spook this majestic creature." 

*Camera pans across poorly lit, half finished basement to a desk in the corner- blue light from a monitor casts a shadow against the lone figure sitting at the desk. Just above his head you can barely make out the Che Guevara poster hanging prominently above the desk. We can't see it from this angle, but the matching Vladimir Lenin poster hangs on the inside of the closet door where his Dominoes pizza uniform shirts are piled in various states of unwash. The 31 year old, sits hunched over a desktop computer with two screens. One screen has a paused game of fortnite where we can see his avatar (a rather busty, scantily clad female character) in the middle of some mission or another. The other screen displays twitter. This is where his focus is. He scans the screen, muttering to himself over and over, his voice and exasperation grows with each sentence.*

Reporter: "Let's try to get closer and see what it's saying..."

Bernie Bro: "I can't believe their doing it again. These fascists are once again stopping the revolution! This is what the people want! We will not be silenced! We will have our justi---"

*The ranting is interrupted by the sound of the basement door opening. A shaft of light exposes the surroundings, revealing the empty Doritos bags and mountain dew bottles strewn across the room. A voice calls from upstairs.*

Bro's mom: "Kyle, your boss is on the phone- he says you were supposed to be at work an hour ago." 

Bro: "I can't go to work today! I have things I need to do here!" 

Bro's mom: "He says this is the third time this week you've been late and he doesn't have any other delivery drivers today! My car is all gassed up and ready for you sweetheart!" 

*The creature suddenly jerks to his feet and stomps to the bottom of the stairs, knocking a bag of Cheetos on the ground in the process." 

Bro: "Im not going mom! LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER ME!" 

*An audible sigh comes from the top of the stairs* 

Bro's mom: "Okay Honey. I'll tell him you're not feeling well and it's not safe for you to drive." 

*The door begins closing at the top of the stairs." 

Bro: "Wait, mom!" 

Bro's mom: "Yes sweetie?"

Bro: "Can you go get me some more mountain dew? I'm all out."

Bro's mom: "Of course darling." 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

For instance, he can explain who his wife is, and who his sister is. Give him enough chances and he'll nail that trivia! 

Anchor: "We now take you live to a basement in a town much like your own where we have exclusive footage of a Bernie Bro in his natural habitat" 

Reporter: "Be very quiet, we don't want to spook this majestic creature." 

*Camera pans across poorly lit, half finished basement to a desk in the corner- blue light from a monitor casts a shadow against the lone figure sitting at the desk. Just above his head you can barely make out the Che Guevara poster hanging prominently above the desk. We can't see it from this angle, but the matching Vladimir Lenin poster hangs on the inside of the closet door where his Dominoes pizza uniform shirts are piled in various states of unwash. The 31 year old, sits hunched over a desktop computer with two screens. One screen has a paused game of fortnite where we can see his avatar (a rather busty, scantily clad female character) in the middle of some mission or another. The other screen displays twitter. This is where his focus is. He scans the screen, muttering to himself over and over, his voice and exasperation grows with each sentence.*

Reporter: "Let's try to get closer and see what it's saying..."

Bernie Bro: "I can't believe their doing it again. These fascists are once again stopping the revolution! This is what the people want! We will not be silenced! We will have our justi---"

*The ranting is interrupted by the sound of the basement door opening. A shaft of light exposes the surroundings, revealing the empty Doritos bags and mountain dew bottles strewn across the room. A voice calls from upstairs.*

Bro's mom: "Kyle, your boss is on the phone- he says you were supposed to be at work an hour ago." 

Bro: "I can't go to work today! I have things I need to do here!" 

Bro's mom: "He says this is the third time this week you've been late and he doesn't have any other delivery drivers today! My car is all gassed up and ready for you sweetheart!" 

*The creature suddenly jerks to his feet and stomps to the bottom of the stairs, knocking a bag of Cheetos on the ground in the process." 

Bro: "Im not going mom! LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER ME!" 

*An audible sigh comes from the top of the stairs* 

Bro's mom: "Okay Honey. I'll tell him you're not feeling well and it's not safe for you to drive." 

*The door begins closing at the top of the stairs." 

Bro: "Wait, mom!" 

Bro's mom: "Yes sweetie?"

Bro: "Can you go get me some more mountain dew? I'm all out."

Bro's mom: "Of course darling." 

I want to start by thanking — I call them friends because, you know, you develop friendships and relationships when you’re in battle and war much more so than in a normal situation.

We’ve gone through more than any president or administration, and really, I say for the most part, Republican congressmen, congresswomen and Republican senators, we’ve done more than any administration in the first few years. You look at all of the things we’ve done. I watched this morning as they tried to take credit for the stock market from — let me tell you, if we didn’t win, the stock market would have crashed.

The market was going up a lot before the election because it looked like we had a good chance to win. Then it went up tremendously from the time we won the election to the time we took office, which was November 8 to January 20, and that’s all our credit. And leading up to that point was our credit because there was hope, and one of the reasons the stock market has gone up so much in the last few days is people think we’re doing so well, they liked the State of the Union speech.

It really is, it’s a true honor given, and making the State of the Union speech, I was with some people that have been around, they’ve been all over the world. A highly sophisticated person said, you know, no matter where you go in the world, it doesn’t make any difference. There was nothing like what I witnessed tonight, the beauty, the majesty of the chamber, the power of the United States, the power of the people in this room.

Really an amazing evening. I don’t think there was anything like that anywhere in the world. You can go to any other country, any other location, any other place. It’s the beauty of everything. It’s what it represents and how it represents our country. I want to start by introducing some of the people that are here. I know some are going to be left out, but they worked so hard.

And this is really not a news conference, it’s not a speech, it’s not anything, it’s just we’re sort of — it’s a celebration because we have something that just worked out. It worked out. We went through hell unfairly. Did nothing wrong. Did nothing wrong. I’ve done things wrong in my life, I will admit. Not purposely, but I’ve done things wrong. But this is what the end result is. [Cheers and applause]

We can take that home, honey, maybe we’ll frame it. It’s the only good headline I’ve had in the Washington Post. Every paper is the same, does anybody have them, because they’re all like that and I appreciate that. Some of the people here have been incredible warriors, they’re warriors. And there’s nothing from a legal standpoint. This is a political thing, and every time I say this is unfair, let’s go to court, they say, sir, you can’t go to court, this is politics. And we were treated unbelievably unfairly, and you have to understand we first went through Russia, Russia, Russia. It was all bull####.

Super Tuesday exposes an age divide, a bad sign for Democrats in the general election

by Philip Klein

Original Article

Super Tuesday results have exposed the dramatic divide among age groups in their support for Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders, which could be a bad sign for Democrats in the general election, no matter who the nominee is.

Simply put: Exit polls have shown that Biden's surge is being driven by overwhelming support among older voters, while Sanders has dominated among younger voters. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

And you love Trump because he is a sh ithead, I suppose? 

Yep. That's exactly right. I thought to myself: "self, what is the one thing we need to find in a political candidate. How about shitheadiness?... That's Perfect!" 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Thank god I wont have to see any more of his ads!

Downside is that unemployment will spike when his campaign is suspended.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This is funny. Trump literally did this line of argument at one of his sick rallies and now you guys parrot the same line of attack. Pretty sure Biden could explain anything better than idiot Trump can. Trump can only insult people and lie about his own record. 

Tell us! 

Biden can’t insult anyone because he doesn’t remember who he was talking about. The man has dementia and there’s almost no chance he defeats Trump in November. Thank goodness for that. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Biden can’t insult anyone because he doesn’t remember who he was talking about. The man has dementia and there’s almost no chance he defeats Trump in November. Thank goodness for that. 

LOL, whatever 

Biden will be our next president, most likely. 

Trump will be facing jail time 

Feb 27, 2019 - And for the record, Individual Number 1 is President Donald J. Trump. ... Trumpwas called “Individual 1” in Cohen's case because it's traditional ...

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

$500 MILLION later....SMH...who gets his American Samoa delegates????……..

He gets to keep them as trophies, although he may be better off trying to turn them into samoa cookies, if hes lucky maybe the girl scouts will give him a two for one deal

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Thank god I wont have to see any more of his ads!

Oh, you'll be seeing a lot more ads that he pays for, just not ads to promote him for president.

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

giphy.gif

? ? ?

• Haha (+1) 2