Do you think if Brady goes back to the Pats that BB will leave?

It’s obviously no secret that Belichick wanted To keep Garoppolo and send off Brady. Obviously we  read there was a lot of dysfunction in their front office between Belichick and Kraft due to the Garoppolo trade. I’m wondering if Kraft once again over rules Belichick on Brady that it’ll cause Belichick to leave the Pats. Rumor also has it that Brady and Belichick aren’t getting along that much anymore. Might be one of the reasons why McDaniels hasn’t signed up with any one else. He’s waiting for Belichick to leave

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

4 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Yes and then I think BB will sign Brady to the new team he'll be coaching.  This way he'll get to keep Brady and stick it to Kraft for overriding him twice. 

Lol. I think Belichick wants nothing to do with Brady at this point. Just like he knew Bledsoe was done  he knows Brady’s done and he doesn’t want to keep an over 40 year old QB

• Like (+1) 3

It’s all speculation. And probably overblown at that. For all we know they fully support each other and are close friends. Media likes to create stuff like this for entertainment. 
Bill has ran that team to near perfection personnel wise for a very long time I have never believed the media he was overruled on the Jimmy G trade. That guy doesn’t do anything he doesn’t want to do. 

9 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Another ? take from OP

He loves that start topic button that’s for sure. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think BB will sabotage Brady if he comes back, or at least I hope he does...?

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Both should leave now!!

Every cheating record has now been broken, nothing left to prove.

Fully agree, most of their Super Bowls are bull#### and were from cheating. Don’t like the raiders but that tuck rule was a complete ***** up from the officials. I still feel that Playoff/Super Bowl that year was an inside job from the NFL because of what happened on 9/11. Everyone wanted to be patriotic and wanted the patriots in and nobody including the NFL wanted the Raiders to be in the Super Bowl. I can’t remember who but someone said watch the Raiders get screwed over in this game and they did

14 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I think BB will sabotage Brady if he comes back, or at least I hope he does...?

I think their Center just retired again and is officially retired. Their o line on paper now isn’t looking good

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

I think neither are leaving New England. I think Brady is just using the threat of leaving as contract leverage. Knowing his play is declining and he won't get many if anymore contracts in the NFL.

I don't think Brady was ever a consideration for being traded in early 2018, either by BB or Kraft.  I believe Brady got an extension just before the 2017 season, so he wasn't going anywhere.

Interesting...Brady's dead cap in 2020 is $13.5M with a cap hit of only $6.75M.   I'm not sure he's going anywhere looking at those numbers...assuming spotrac is accurate in this case.  But believing what comes out of NE is almost like believing the economic and corona virus situation data as supplied by China.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, dje85 said:

I think neither are leaving New England. I think Brady is just using the threat of leaving as contract leverage. Knowing his play is declining and he won't get many if anymore contracts in the NFL.

Don’t know how true the rumor is, but the Raiders apparently offered him a 2 year 65 million fully guaranteed contract if he goes to Vegas

47 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I don't think Brady was ever a consideration for being traded in early 2018, either by BB or Kraft.  I believe Brady got an extension just before the 2017 season, so he wasn't going anywhere.

Interesting...Brady's dead cap in 2020 is $13.5M with a cap hit of only $6.75M.   I'm not sure he's going anywhere looking at those numbers...assuming spotrac is accurate in this case.  But believing what comes out of NE is almost like believing the economic and corona virus situation data as supplied by China.

I thought Brady is a straight up UFA. Why would he have a dead cap #?

29 minutes ago, Markaf431 said:

I thought Brady is a straight up UFA. Why would he have a dead cap #?

Yeah, I heard his 2nd year on the contract automatically voided after the season. Something like that.

BB is a cold, steely-eyed manager.  He loves Brady as much as he's loved any other player -- ZERO except for what that walking meat could do for him.  He's cut countless players who either were done or were almost done, who had contributed to his team's and his own success.  Sayonara, Brady, good luck and don't face the Pats in the playoffs because we know how to stop you.