Tee Higgins was tired so he chose not to participate

Plus he played in the National Championship game 6 weeks ago so he wasn’t ready. 

Meanwhile, a 330 pound OL from Iowa practiced at his school and absolutely killed it at the combine. 

Just say no to Sammy Watkins Jr. 

• Like (+1) 12
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Plus he played in the National Championship game 6 weeks ago so he wasn’t ready. 

Meanwhile, a 330 pound OL from Iowa practiced at his school and absolutely killed it at the combine. 

Could drop him to second round which would work well for Bills

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Who is the lineman?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, White Linen said:

He said "he had a long season and only had 4-5 weeks to prepare for this compared to the other guys who had two months or a month."

Please tell me this was his actual quote so I can drop him out of top 3 round consideration. 

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Justin Hunter Jr.

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

The man knows his worth.     Good for him. 

He’s gonna run a 4.6 which is why he isn’t running. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Oh he’ll get drafted, no doubt about that. Just a matter of if he’ll be good at the next level. I’m betting no.

Nobody on this site knows the WR position better than @BringBackFergy (IMO) and he sent me a PM a week after the championship game stating that Higgins would not be on his Big Board.  His reasoning was that they player is soft and has not performed up to his given ability.  It's "sad" (and I mean that) when a player doesn't cherish what has been granted to them.

But, back to the matter at hand...All Hail @BringBackFergy your words continue to ring true.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Who is the lineman?

Wirfs. https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001104260/article/iowas-tristan-wirfs-posts-recordbreaking-nfl-combine-workout?networkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env=&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Ddraft-2020&p.ct=Draft+2020&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%23000&p.bgc1m=%23EAEAEA&sr=amp

3 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Nobody on this site knows the WR position better than @BringBackFergy (IMO) and he sent me a PM a week after the championship game stating that Higgins would not be on his Big Board.  His reasoning was that they player is soft and has not performed up to his given ability.  It's "sad" (and I mean that) when a player doesn't cherish what has been granted to them.

But, back to the matter at hand...All Hail @BringBackFergy your words continue to ring true.

He did the same thing when I was scouting his modified team in high school. Don’t want to say “soft”, but he’s “plush”. 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, White Linen said:

He said "he had a long season and only had 4-5 weeks to prepare for this compared to the other guys who had two months or a month."

He only had 4-5 weeks to prepare......for a workout??   :blink:

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You understand how foolish this sounds, right?

That's why I posted it.  

41 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Please tell me this was his actual quote so I can drop him out of top 3 round consideration. 

He literally said those exact words.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don’t love Higgins, but this doesn’t feel like a fair take. The reality is that if his body wasn’t right, there’s no point risking money and draft value to workout when he can wait and do it at his pro day. I don’t think it’s a direct sign that he’s soft. 

• Like (+1) 8