Share an Unpopular Bills-Related Opinion

Buffalo will never groom a top QB. 

Something about Buffalo... bad ju ju. No way the Bill's and Sabres can be this bad this long 

1 hour ago, BringBackOrton said:

Levi Wallace is a decent DB, he just gets picked on because Tre is on the other boundary.

Borderline fact. I could think of a tin of worse cbs.

1 hour ago, Rubes said:

I think John Murphy is one of the worst play-by-play announcers out there. He has a poor sense of the moment, and his expressions when the Bills do something great are completely underwhelming.

Dont you just love touchdown.... touchdown... touchdown. God retire that 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Doug Whaley never got a fair shake as GM.  Someone else always had their fingers in the pie.

He also did a good job of screwing up, and I’d argue he never earned the latitude some GM’s get

1 hour ago, Needle said:

Bills gameday experience is garbage. Way too many people treat it like a fraternity party. This only caters to a small demographic of fans.

IDK about that.  Fraternity party?  Kind of.  But a lot of fans from other cities really do love the tailgating on game day.  I’ve witness many fans from other teams day this on Gameday

The Buffalo Bills have hands down the worst fans in the league 

please don’t kill me.... ?

It’s a joke people, sheesh...

Edited by Don Otreply

Ralph wasn't cheap

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

Tyree Jackson has the perfect measurables to be a standout TE.  Speed, strength, big hands/wingspan, knows routes and how to find soft spots in zones, great attitude.   Knox only caught like 2 dozen passes in his life and zero TD's when we drafted him, convert Tyree and he can even play 3rd string qb to come in for sneaks.

Tyree got dinged up at QB in the MAC while Knox was trucking guys in the SEC

Tyree wouldn't last 2 weeks at TE, he doesn't have the grit 

3 hours ago, Rico said:

Nate Clements > Terrence McGee > Lil Antoine

McGee brought a ton of value as a KR, but I don't think he was a better corner than Winfield.

Like the train of thought though.

3 hours ago, Rico said:

Ryan Denney > Chris Kelsay

I always thought they were the same guy.

3 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Jabari Greer was better than all of them

Going back a bit further, Thomas Smith was better than all of them and Greer.

That guy would have been a perennial all pro if he didn't have stone hands.

Bills fans point at the Rams as a cautionary tale about “going all in” when the McVay has won 8 more games than McD since being hired, they have won multiple playoff games, including the conference chanpionship, and had a FAR better offense than the Bills did last year, all because the Rams lost ONE more game than the Bills did in 2019 in a division with 2 other playoff contenders, compared to us beating up on the Jets and Dolphins. 

That’s silly.

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Doug Flutie was never a BUFFALO BILL.

Right on.  Can we please put the Flutie crap behind us.  Flutie vs Rob Johnson <==> SARS vs Corona Virus

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1