NFL/NFLPA projecting Salary Cap of around $200 million for 2020...7th straight season of a $10+ million jump

Big Turk

On 2/28/2020 at 2:15 PM, John from Riverside said:

So without cutting a soul....and with most of the team under contract....the bills have approx 82 million in cap...and have to spend like no less then approx 50 million of it

The minimum isn’t a single year but generally yes

On 2/28/2020 at 3:15 PM, John from Riverside said:

So without cutting a soul....and with most of the team under contract....the bills have approx 82 million in cap...and have to spend like no less then approx 50 million of it

It's too bad "free agents don't want to go to Buffalo".

This going to be an exciting year.

....must not be enough......WTF is wrong with these leaches?...what I really loathe is how today's parasites don't give a rat's azz about players early on who paved their way to today's riches, earning 10, 12 15 of 18 grand a year and now crippled, addicted to pain killers, trying to scrape by on a whopping $1,500/mo pension.........Scourge 101.....

Mike Pouncey say veteran players are organizing a separate strike fund

Posted by Mike Florio on March 1, 2020, 4:32 PM EST

For the past few years, the NFL Players Association has been squirreling away cash in the event of a work stoppage in 2021. Chargers center Mike Pouncey claims that he and other veterans will be creating a separate strike fund to help players get through a season without football.

“We are in the process of drawing up another fund to help in the wake of this 2021 strike,” Pouncey said on Instagram. “I myself @mikepouncey and @russellokung are all putting up 250k apiece along with a lot of other vet players stay tuned!!”

This follows a recent video from Mike Pouncey, whose choice of language was far from i-dentical to his identical twice Maurkice. In Mike’s video, he provided that all players will be taken care of during a 2021 strike.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/03/01/mike-pouncey-say-veteran-players-are-organizing-a-separate-strike-fund/