Chase Claypool- I know you want to talk about him

NewEra

Just now, glazeduck said:

2 terrific additions to the conversation, thanks.

FYI, the Bills pick at 54 (unless you were talking about Claypool not being available for the Dols in the 2nd round) and "Primus sucks" was a tongue-in-cheek saying the band adopted back when it first started.  And you're welcome.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

South Park Theme is a banger! ? 

See above.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

FYI, the Bills pick at 54 (unless you were talking about Claypool not being available for the Dols in the 2nd round) and "Primus sucks" was a tongue-in-cheek saying the band adopted back when it first started.  And you're welcome.

See above.

Well aware of the 54 thing, just a brain fart. I've been a Primus fan for 25+ years and have never heard "Primus Sucks" as a thing, so my bad there...

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Relax, it was a joke.

As for Primus sucks: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Primus sucks

I'm as relaxed as one can get for working from home with 2 kids under 4 and a global pandemic raging. All good.

Back to CHASE Claypool... Dude looks a lot like Mike Evans to me. I think it's hard to understate how bad his QB play was, which will hopefully work in our favor.

In all, I think our roster is such that we should be looking at guys with the highest upside, not necessarily guys who can help us right now (I might omit RBs from that thought process). We're balanced, deep and stable enough to take a shot at a guy who could become a superstar, so I prefer the likes of Claypool and Igbinoghene over the Bryce Halls and Tyler Johnsons of the world...

Edited by glazeduck
  • Like (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’d be shocked if lasts until the 3rd.  But I can’t believe some people think our receivers are good enough.  We have Smurfs and one injury, it’s not great. 

a lot of scouts project claypool to be a TE in the NFL. This makes him even more intriguing to me. 6,4” 240+ TE with 4.5 speed