Chase Claypool- I know you want to talk about him

NewEra

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

We don't need picks. We need STUDS. No interest in trading back.

What if they think they can trade back a bit and get TWO studs instead of one? Sadly, we’ll never know what their board looks like. Being in that draft room would be a huge bucket list item! What could they auction THAT off for? (Not that they’d ever do it because it jeopardizes the “he was our guy all along” mantra.)

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

We don't need picks. We need STUDS. No interest in trading back.

I think you could trade back and then trade back up In the 2nd/3rd ... Beane loves to move around with those mid rounders. That’s IF you don’t have a guy you love at 22

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think you could trade back and then trade back up In the 2nd/3rd ... Beane loves to move around with those mid rounders. That’s IF you don’t have a guy you love at 22

Right. The purpose of moving back would be to position yourself so that you can trade up the board later.

8 hours ago, Baba Booey said:

2nd/3rd tier draft wr  rankings. 

A post on the wall by Dkollidas on February 19th

You said “Told you guys” but now you’re saying it was a post by someone named “Dkollidas”?? So you didn’t know about this guy? Or you did, but someone else said it for you? Link your prediction. 

23 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You said “Told you guys” but now you’re saying it was a post by someone named “Dkollidas”?? So you didn’t know about this guy? Or you did, but someone else said it for you? Link your prediction. 

I never trust people called Dkollidas or @Gugny

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

if Claypool can really be had in the 2nd I wonder if trading back might not be a bad idea and acummulating picks

Or draft a top 6 OT or pass rusher then getting Claypool rd 2.  

On 2/27/2020 at 8:07 PM, NewEra said:

So this is where you do it.

6’4 238

32.5 arms

9 7/8 hands

80 wingspan

4.42 40

40.5 vert

126 broad jump

19 bench reps  

Do you want him at 22?

If so, play him all over or mostly at WR or TE?

Which position would be more dominant or have a better chance to make the HoF?

He went from a possible target in rd 2 to if we want him, we have to snag him at 22, if he’s even there.  Did that happen today?  I was really impressed, although his gauntlet still just looked ok

He’d be such a great fit with JA imo.  

8PicdZH.gif

Tiny Haaaands... Sign as UDFA!!!:death:

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

My bad. I don’t know how to link it. He just gave a list of 2nd and 3rd tier wr. All I did was say what about Chase Claypool? Thought he might of overlooked him. 

On 2/27/2020 at 8:58 PM, White Linen said:

What winter would he or any player have to deal with?

Did the Bills just finish building a super secret dome stadium?

I remember a few years ago having a home game moved to Detroit because of a huge lake effect snowstorm in November.

Then there was the snow bowl vs the Colts.

These were just in the last few years I remember in the 90's some real cold snowy games.

Winter starts in November in Buffalo.

BTW I wouldn't mind Claypool in rnd 1 he won't last until rnd 2.

Edited by JMF2006

Just now, JMF2006 said:

Did the Bills just finish building a super secret dome stadium?

I remember a few years ago having a home game moved to Detroit because of a huge lake effect snowstorm.

Then there was the snow bowl vs the Colts.

These were just in the last few years I remember in the 90's some real cold snowy games.

Winter starts in November in Buffalo.

And other places too like New Jersey, Foxboro etc who we always end up playing late in the year