32.5 arms

9 7/8 hands

80 wingspan

4.42 40

40.5 vert

126 broad jump

19 bench reps  

Do you want him at 22?

If so, play him all over or mostly at WR or TE?

Which position would be more dominant or have a better chance to make the HoF?

He went from a possible target in rd 2 to if we want him, we have to snag him at 22, if he’s even there.  Did that happen today?  I was really impressed, although his gauntlet still just looked ok

He’d be such a great fit with JA imo.  

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PIZ said:

I was thinking that he looked like Kelvin Benjamin, but KB ran a 4.61 40. I’m not sure what would be better.....a big fast guy like Claypool or a small super fast guy like Ruggs. 

I’d go with the one who can get separation quicker. 

• Like (+1) 1

Another big guy who ran well is Denzel Mims, with 4.39 unofficial 40.  He's not quite as big as Claypool, but was more productive at Baylor than Claypool was at Notre Dame.  Jalen Raegor ran a disappointing 4.47 - not slow, but not the burner he was touted to be, and at 5'11" he doesn't have size and catch radius as bragging points.  He did have a nice vertical though (42").  Claypool might be a boom/bust type player in the first round where the pressure to succeed is so high.  He has off the charts measurables, but wasn't very productive in college.  Part of that was having a crap QB and an offense that didn't feature a high powered passing attack.  He's not reap twitchy, not real crisp in his route running, doesn't have short area quickness or burst out of his breaks.  Some of that can be coached up, but there is potential for him to disappoint.

• Like (+1) 1

I saw little of him this year, and didn’t realize he was that LARGE. He made an athletic play at the back of the end zone in the senior bowl that caught my eye. I think it was called OB, but I don’t care. It was a serious WR football play. 

Now, where is he a value pick? I have no idea, but at the right price I’d love a guy like that!  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, White Linen said:

What winter would he or any player have to deal with?

Having been born and raised in WNY I can pretty astutely affirm that 2’ of snow in November can happen. 

Perhaps you remember this??????

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-bills-jets-game-relocated-20141120-story.html%3f_amp=true

Edited by Buffalo Junction