AC/DC Petition to play Superbowl halftime.

ALLEN1QB

On 2/27/2020 at 6:58 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

That halftime show was really bad. The point remains though that the NFL is going to continue to put out artists that they think will appeal to those least likely to watch the Super Bowl. You’re probably looking at like Ed Sheeran or Halsey next year. 

At the party I was at (and most of the guys are into classic rock), almost everyone liked the show. I heard the same from other friends too. Remember it is a show and not a concert. Visuals are way more important than vocals or quality of music. I think we will see more of the JLos and Shakiras before we see any quality artist. 

5 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

At the party I was at (and most of the guys are into classic rock), almost everyone liked the show. I heard the same from other friends too. Remember it is a show and not a concert. Visuals are way more important than vocals or quality of music. I think we will see more of the JLos and Shakiras before we see any quality artist. 

I agree but then how the hell does anyone explain Maroon 5 the year before.....that was neither good nor visual

13 hours ago, thronethinker said:

I liked the breasts and ass show of this years Super Bowl. What I disliked is the music. So give me a AC DC, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, etc.. show with a bunch of pole dancers and breasts and ass play then I will enjoy it . So we had a show based on South Fl. OK great, a market that doesnt even support the team. South Fl is not an NFL market, most of the Dolphins fans are based on the West Coast or north of Miami . Not Miami itself. Why? Because non english speaking residents dont care about the NFL. Call this racist all you want, but it is facts...

Too bad for ban on travel to Cuba for the NFL could make it an international home game of North Cuban Phish.

I'm surprised so many football fans here get their panties in a bunch over the halftime show.

I don't care what it is...I'm not watching it.  I just don't care about it.

It's usually my chance to do some grilling, hit the head, get organized for the 2nd half, that type of thing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The halftime show is and always has been a joke. I couldn't give two ***** who is on. I don't waste my time with their BS. It was at least a half hour long this year. Soon it will be 45 mins, then an hour. Keep it 15 mins like the regular season so the players can stay in what they're used to. If it's that important, then have a post-game performance. It's ridiculous.

Edited by Bubba Gump

I have always thought that would be one of the greatest half time shows they could do but since Brian Johnson isn't singing with them any more or at least right now & Angus brother is no longer with them i'm not sure how good it would be .

The last tour they did they had Axl Rose as the lead singer & although i did like him when G&R came out up until they made a complete ass of them selves on that awards show i don't think it would be as good as Brian Johnson .

But if he could do a final hoorah concert even if Angus brother couldn't be there that would be awesome !! I always thought that a great song for the SB would be 

For Those About to Rock !! If not to play that for the SB That should be the Bills song before every home game ...