Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

Just now, first_and_ten said:

I'm not so confident s to accept your wager, lol

Scary times we live in.  We’l call it a gentlemen’s wager with the winner being the recipient of their own stash of either.  And bragging rights, if that’s even still a thing for total guesses.  

2 minutes ago, DFT said:

Scary times we live in.  We’l call it a gentlemen’s wager with the winner being the recipient of their own stash of either.  And bragging rights, if that’s even still a thing for total guesses.  

Agreed. The only problem is he will probably go in a multi player trade.

Just now, first_and_ten said:

Agreed. The only problem is he will probably go in a multi player trade.

I definitely see James White as part of that deal given Brady’s need for the underchuck.  Edelman makes sense given the salary exchange.  Will be interesting.  

1 hour ago, Mr Wild said:

Calling out your Boss on twitter?  That will get you a big payday elsewhere

What a doofus. Some of these guys have no foresight. Not once does this dingleberry think, "Hmm, how will other teams see this? Does this help me in the long run?" And then he calls the dude a spoiled brat when it's been him running his mouth and whining this entire time. Dude isn't even that good and he's acting like he's a top 3 edge guy. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

What a doofus. Some of these guys have no foresight. Not once does this dingleberry think, "Hmm, how will other teams see this? Does this help me in the long run?" And then he calls the dude a spoiled brat when it's been him running his mouth and whining this entire time. Dude isn't even that good and he's acting like he's a top 3 edge guy. 

Some people should not be allowed access to social media. Yannick is Exhibit 1A, B and C. We all know that the Jaguars organization is an abomination, in no small part because they suck at analyzing and creating a culture of accountability. More clowns per capita than Ringling Brothers.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Hey- any man that starts off a sentence “We been had a discussion...” is not someone to be messed with in my book! ?

• Haha (+1) 5

6 hours ago, blacklabel said:

Holy cow do I NOT want this guy anymore- I wanted him before even at 3 years 60 million but now I want no part, he is too DB and self involved.

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/27/2020 at 10:44 PM, TheProcess said:

Lol. I’m with you on the phony jersey teams.

You’re correct and I wasn’t clear. Make no mistake, I understand the draw and allure of NYC. It’s a cool place to visit. Always something to do. Personally, I’d never want to live there (or anywhere near there), but I know that people do.

My contention is that the Jets are a disaster and have been for some time now, so is the proximity to NYC enough to outweigh that? If I’m a ball player, I say no. With as much time as this sport requires, it’s a long miserable season if you aren’t winning. I want to go somewhere I have a chance to win. I don’t correlate winning with the jets (Bills are still fighting that stigma too). As a fan, I realize these players have outside interests, but selfishly I want my guys eating, drinking, sleeping ball all the time. 

The problem for the Jets is that the main draw is NYC and not the organization itself. If I am young and rich like some of these kids I would love to live there especially  with the endorsement opportunities but the Jets do not make my business life better.

17 hours ago, blacklabel said:

I cant believe that people actually believed Yannick ovee Richie just cause Richie had a past. Yannick thrives from drama... what a clown.