Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

4 hours ago, TOboy said:

Didn’t they just sign him last year to a huge deal?

You're right, my bad.  It's one of the reasons they're in cap hell.  (See also Aaron Donald and Jalen Ramsey.)

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

bucs looking to trade oj howard.  this has been a rumor since sometime last year. man that would be a fun for this offense.  but would obviously be at least a second to start

I would wager a 3rd is what they’ll receive during the draft.  Watch the Pats.  They’ll most likely offer some of Brady’s old friends (James White or even Edelman) for him.  

7 hours ago, aristocrat said:

coller thinking saferty anthony harris would be going to cle.  

MKC from the Plain Dealer says a source in the Browns' FO called the report "false." 1 word answer.

13 hours ago, aristocrat said:

bucs looking to trade oj howard.  this has been a rumor since sometime last year. man that would be a fun for this offense.  but would obviously be at least a second to start

A 2nd? For a TE that has never had more than 34 receptions in a season?

No. Freakin’. Way.

That’s a mere 6 receptions more than Knox had as a rookie playing in a snap share on an offense that attempted 160 fewer passes than TB’s.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

A 2nd? For a TE that has never had more than 34 receptions in a season?

No. Freakin’. Way.

That’s a mere 6 receptions more than Knox had as a rookie playing in a snap share on an offense that attempted 160 fewer passes than TB’s.

yea i actually just looked at his stats and thought they were much better than that.  very average tight end it would seem

On 4/15/2020 at 3:28 PM, DFT said:

I would wager a 3rd is what they’ll receive during the draft.  Watch the Pats.  They’ll most likely offer some of Brady’s old friends (James White or even Edelman) for him.  

Perfect!!  I got the over on that.  What’s the wager?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DFT said:

1 roll of toilet paper (single ply) and a school-sized hand sanitizer.

Not fair!!  I’m out of sanitizer and have been wiping with my hands.  I have lots of good hand soap though!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Not fair!!  I’m out of sanitizer and have been wiping with my hands.  I have lots of good hand soap though!

Canadian toilet paper (pine cones) are acceptable replacement tender.  Use good judgment though.  Stay sharp; make good decisions.

3 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Maybe a fifth? Maybe?

I’d take that wager!  I can’t see him going lower than a 4th when the Pats offered a conditional 3rd last year and the Bucs bawked.  Unless they’re packaging James White or Edelman, I think it’s higher.  Pine cones or single ply...   pick your poison!

Edited by DFT

1 minute ago, DFT said:

I’d take that wager!  I can’t see him going lower than a 4th when the Pats offered a conditional 3rd last year and the Bucs bawked.  Unless they’re packaging James White or Edelman, I think it’s higher.  Pine cones or single ply...   pick your poison!

I'm not so confident s to accept your wager, lol

• Haha (+1) 1