Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

54 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Lynn's going to go after McCoy and Watkins and try to get the 2015 Bills back together lol

He lost his one game as Bills head coach, so maybe that wouldn't be the best idea...

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

I think the Bills sign Gordon by the end of the night on a team-friendly deal.

This is my stupid prediction for the day. ?

For some reason, I've liked the idea of signing Gordon a lot more once we traded for Diggs. Feels like we are pushing the chips in and an arsenal of Diggs, Brown, Beasley, Knox, Singletary, and Gordon would be pretty impressive. Hopefully a Claypool or Peoples-Jones in the draft as well.

As long as it's no longer than 3 years and equal to or less than $5.5- 6 million AAV, I'd send the jet for him. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

For some reason, I've liked the idea of signing Gordon a lot more once we traded for Diggs. Feels like we are pushing the chips in and an arsenal of Diggs, Brown, Beasley, Knox, Singletary, and Gordon would be pretty impressive. Hopefully a Claypool or Peoples-Jones in the draft as well.

As long as it's no longer than 3 years and equal to or less than $5.5- 6 million AAV, I'd send the jet for him. 

I like the idea of Gordon as well. If not, what do you think about D.Freeman?

Just now, Dante said:

I like the idea of Gordon as well. If not, what do you think about D.Freeman?

I actually like Freeman better as a player, just a bit worried about his injury history. But I'd be glad to have him on a team-friendly deal with lots of incentives and low guaranteed money.

Breida or whoever gets the boot from SF's backfield would interest me as well.