Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Or Chris Thompson 

dude puts up numbers when he's healthy. didn't realize he's available.  I'd be down with any of these 3 but think Hyde gonna fit the Gore roll the best.

Just now, astb41 said:

dude puts up numbers when he's healthy. didn't realize he's available.  I'd be down with any of these 3 but think Hyde gonna fit the Gore roll the best.

My order would definitely be Hyde, Thompson, Miller. Thompson adds an incredible receiving dynamic, but health is a concern. We do have phenomenal facilities though, so...

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

My order would definitely be Hyde, Thompson, Miller. Thompson adds an incredible receiving dynamic, but health is a concern. We do have phenomenal facilities though, so...

I remember yelling at my tv last year about lack of setup screens to RB. Between Singletary and Thompson that would open a huge element to the offense that was missing last year.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I would guess they want a between the tackles RB.

We need someone who the defense needs to account for. Devin is a fine RB between the tackles and, quite frankly, Allen is our short yardage piece. Thompson provides a major dynamic to the O.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

How much money do we have left to spend this year in FA???

I last saw we have 20 Mil in cap space which we will need about 6 for rookies. so that leaves 14. Why would we waste that on a RB that won't be used because we will be drafting one?  Anything we spend on a RB over $3 Mil would be a total waste.  We need some cap money to roll to next year to pay for White, Milano and then for Edmunds and Josh. 

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

How much money do we have left to spend this year in FA???

I last saw we have 20 Mil in cap space which we will need about 6 for rookies. so that leaves 14. Why would we waste that on a RB that won't be used because we will be drafting one?  Anything we spend on a RB over $3 Mil would be a total waste.  We need some cap money to roll to next year to pay for White, Milano and then for Edmunds and Josh.