Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The Bills could wait until next year to address the lack of youth on the edge. 

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

This is the route I think they are going in to be honest.

Unless a high rated 2nd tier DE on Beane's board falls to them this draft I think you guys got it right.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Unless a high rated 2nd tier DE on Beane's board falls to them this draft I think you guys got it right.

Edge CB & RB look pretty good at 54. I'd punt on WR until the third unless a bigger slide on WR happens. Couple good Edge guys there in RD2

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Siran Neal might be the best backup S in the league, so the Bills are fine across the board at the S position.

11 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Neal has played almost no safety for Buffalo. He played slot corner in big nickel packages almost exclusively last year.

Yeah, I didn't mention him because I don't see him as a pure safety. Like Bandit said he played mostly big nickel last year. He is a fantastic piece, regardless. 

2 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Edge CB & RB look pretty good at 54. I'd punt on WR until the third unless a bigger slide on WR happens. Couple good Edge guys there in RD2

Agreed.  RB and CB should be pretty solid especially.  I think both positions slide some during the run on WRs, QBs and OLs.  Back half of the first is where we may see the run begin on edge.  I suspect Beane and Coach are seeing that as well.  

Or, I’m 100% wrong and we take Viska.  ?

9 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Agree, only position i think could be added is a swing OT (Ty replacement).

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DFT said:

Agreed.  RB and CB should be pretty solid especially.  I think both positions slide some during the run on WRs, QBs and OLs.  Back half of the first is where we may see the run begin on edge.  I suspect Beane and Coach are seeing that as well.  

Or, I’m 100% wrong and we take Viska.  ?

Viska is a gadget guy to me, and I don't want that in RD2. There are some RT prospects floating around the top to mid rd2, but I'm not entirely enamoured with them enough and they will take some time to develop. Feel like EDGE/CB/RB can contrinute quicker this year

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Agree, only position i think could be added is a swing OT (Ty replacement).

LOL I just mentioned this in a comment in between

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, TheBeaneBandit said:

You serious Clark?

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Nothing on Ian's twitter account.

Task definitely said it but then I lost my feed. I'm skeptical because I have not seen or heard it anywhere else. Just got my feed and they aren't talking about it so maybe it was false. I don't know.

4 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Steve Tasker just said that Ian Rapoport is reporting that the Bills traded their 2nd & 3rd Rounders this year for Yannick Ngakoue. Anyone else seeing or hearing this anywhere else?

Steve corrected himself and said it's from a fake twitter account so no we did not trade for Yannick

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ExWNYer said:

Task definitely said it but then I lost my feed. I'm skeptical because I have not seen or heard it anywhere else. Just got my feed and they aren't talking about it so maybe it was false. I don't know.

maybe they were talking about the idea or what it would take.

5 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

where did tasker say it?