Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

The key to a great running attack starts up front with blocking.  Combined with a frightening pass attack, which we seem to be building.  Gurley is a shadow of his former self.  

I like that beast from Boston College,  AJ Dillon.  Runs over, through, and around anything in his path.  247 lbs.  4.53 at the combine.  Super strong, superb athlete.   

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, mjt328 said:

Rough average between the two guys.

People have been estimating $15-16 per year for Dion Dawkins, and $12-13 for Matt Milano.

Now contract average doesn't always equate to cap hit, and contracts can be structured in a million different ways.

But the general idea is that we will absolutely need some extra space next year.

Who are the Milano comparables making 12-13mil per year?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Matt Patricia, another turd grown from the Tree of Belichick who thinks he can coach like him without earning the respect he has. I think he'll end up in the dumpster marked "Failed Belichick Disciples" along with Mangini, McDaniels, Crennel, and Saban. Hopefully Mike "The Moustache" Vrabel (or if you prefer the alternative, Mike "I'll Chop My Own ***** Off to Win a Super Bowl" Vrabel) and Billy Buttchin O'Brien will also end up in there. I know he's in Miami but I kinda like Brian Flores, just prefer him not to succeed against the Bills or...at all, because ta hell with the Fish.