Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

21 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Have you seen the contracts given out? 

Theyll absolutely sign someone else and pay them more than 5 million a year.... specifically a DT, IMO.

Everything else wouldnt surprise me. 

I don't see a big signing. Maybe 7 aav is more realistic. But I doubt they are spending 10 million on a DT that will be in rotation. 

52 minutes ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

IMO the amount of A+, A, A- players on this roster are (13): 1-RB, 2-WR, 2-OL, 3-DL, 2-LB, 3-DB. Another 10 or so promising players and the rest are either average or below average, or as we say on this site, "Great depth guy". Is this enough to win a championship. Not sure. Playoffs, sure but we sure have plenty of "depth" guys Are we going to keep signing journeymen or real players ? All this cap space and signing great locker room guys. SMH

Which position do you feel is so weak that it deserves a splashy upgrade?  I don't see any glaring holes.  Keep in mind these depth guys will be seeing the field.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I want another guy that’s good. I’m not overly concerned with the style. I like the physicality that Freeman and Singletary run with Eventhough neither is big.

Yeah but Crowell has a little more size and think more in tank than Freeman and has shown can start if needed.

So, the Bills draft strategy is now.........................

backup RB

4th WR

pure edge rusher

another CB

developmental OT

And they have 7 picks to accomplish this.

How can anyone complain?

And they still might not be done in FA.