Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Same deal for Phillips and Shaq...those numbers feel fair for all parties

I’m a little disappointed, I would of been ok with lawsons contract. I really wanted him back. I could of lived with a 3 year deal even if the salary was a little high. Shaq, Addison and Hughes would of been pretty explosive to me. 

• Like (+1) 1

I swear watching NFL Network it seems like Tom Brafy retired or died... the way they are talking about it. I get this is big news but jeeze the fact that we are bringing on former teammates to talk about the career of Tom Brady is strange. Just wait until he signs... it will be non stop Tom Talk

7 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I swear watching NFL Network it seems like Tom Brafy retired or died... the way they are talking about it. I get this is big news but jeeze the fact that we are bringing on former teammates to talk about the career of Tom Brady is strange. Just wait until he signs... it will be non stop Tom Talk

Everyone on the network has been playing the he is going back to the pats card for a while. They never really bought into him leaving for whatever reason. I guess his legacy. 

Someone explain to me why Dallas wouldn't go after Brady given that Prescott seems to not want to sign anything but an insane contract.  Sign Brady for 3 years, trade Prescott for an absolute haul. 

Brady behind Dallas' line with Elliot and Cooper?  And Jerruh doesn't want that?