Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Beane asleep at the wheel....

I mean I kinda know what you mean but I wouldn't make that point when it comes to Clowney. He is literally the last of the biggest FA names I would want us to sign. 

Injury prone, tons of penalties, multiple stories of a mediocre work ethic, and disappointing production...and wants $20 million per year. PASS.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Because he's not leaking who he's interested in to the media???

Guys signing elsewhere means they are not signing with the Bills. Or do we secretly have a deal to trade for Hopkins, signed Conklin and Hooper and are trading up with SF so we can draft Lamb. Everything else is juts bad info. 

38 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

I believes its wins.  So we are 2 wins worse than last year....? Yeah I dont understand.  If its all FAs then some of the bigger named FAs should drag down other teams more (Pats and Brady) and no way Shaq is the moving the needle that much.

read lower scale, y axis says it is % change in wins, not the number of wins.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Nah. Dudes a beast and would be a beast here.

I was half kidding with the Beane asleep at the wheel comment, but this team needs studs, not middling FA or JAG signings.

I dunno. Seem to be agreeing with Scott Law a lot recently. Maybe I better go get tested for the beer virus.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1