Free Agency News and Updates - around the league

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Take the Covid19 discussion to one of the several appropriate threads dedicated to it.

I'm about to spend some time I could put to better use cleaning up the thread.

If you can't restrain yourself I will restrain you.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Imo if they signed bulaga, Ford would compete with him for RT spot but ultimately end up at RG with Feleciano as backup G and C

I don't think Ford would outplay Feliciano at guard. 

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Florio is still banging the drum begging for the league year to be postponed. 

Why?  Other than physicals what can not be done remotely.  The NFL will own the sports world during the blackout of all other leagues.  Contracts always pending passing the physical, just they now will have longer gaps.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Florio is still banging the drum begging for the league year to be postponed. 

Florio is an idiot. I put him right up there with Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd. Can't stand any of those three. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Just Joshin' said:

Why?  Other than physicals what can not be done remotely.  The NFL will own the sports world during the blackout of all other leagues.  Contracts always pending passing the physical, just they now will have longer gaps.

It's Florio's crusade. The guy makes his living off of the NFL but constantly spreads doom and gloom as much as he can. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

It's Florio's crusade. The guy makes his living off of the NFL but constantly spreads doom and gloom as much as he can. 

This is exactly what he does. He gets on his high horse about something and absolutely beats that b**** to death. Can't stand him. 

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

Why would anyone pay Tannehill 29.5 million/yr over 4 years.  That’s ludicrous. 

If he can maintain his 2019 performance, then not so bad.  His issue has been sustaining over a long period of time.  I suspect the Titans may regret this move.

I hope we're able to bring him back at a reasonable rate,  but I'm not expecting it. I've always appreciated the energy he brought to the team and fans. If he leaves, someone else will have to step up in that regard.

Edited by junior12thman92
  • Like (+1) 1