What really opened my eyes about JA 17 these last 2 years

BillsBlue

8 hours ago, njbuff said:

You can say what you want, but Kong is a 1000-1 underdog against Godzilla.

But it has to be written into the movie that Kong has to at least be majorly competitive and try to make it believable in the process.

No easy task.

Kong plus radiation is the only way I see it happening lol

8 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Don't sleep on the newer, bigger, more improved Kong. He is about to drop some elbows off the top rope.

Radiation plus Kong is the ticket , some nuclear elbow drops should do?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 7:29 PM, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

While I do agree with the OP, generally speaking, you’d think our other ten offensive players were culled from some little loop squad

You do realize that being a fan doesn’t mean you have to believe every player on the roster is a budding all pro, or an absolute beast, or whatever superlatives you care to use.  This also goes for QB. Carry on. 

You do realize that being a fan and being a critic are two different things. Although one can be both there is a difference between having an opinion and going on an illogical and unsupported crusade. I suggest you learn the difference.

On 2/27/2020 at 11:43 AM, BigBillsFan said:

Another Josh "The Victim" Allen: no weapons, no help, just him on an island against Godzilla.

Godzilla might be a good FA pickup. What a red zone target.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BigBillsFan said:

We tried he wouldn't fit in the locker room.

I suspected the locker room fit would be a challenge. His off the field issues are well documented.

• Haha (+1) 4

On 2/27/2020 at 6:32 PM, njbuff said:

Not even Josh Allen can take on Godzilla.

No one or nothing can.

?

Reminded me of Norm from Cheers and Mike Myers doing their Da' Bears skit about how Ditka can beat anybody in anything:

"What about Ditka vs Godzilla, who wins dat one?"   Norm thinks about it for a second.... "Godzilla... but it's CLOSE "

• Haha (+1) 1