2020 Wishlist: My #1 - A COMPLETE beatdown of the Patriots

While all the chatter is about Tommy B and NE's potential QB situation, optimism about the Bills  FO, drafting and wish lists for FA, I have a wish list for 2020. I really want to see a sweep of NE next year. A total beatdown and hostile takeover of the AFC East. If somehow NE lands Bridgewater, Hooper and/or another competent QB, will it be enough for them to keep the reigns?

As much as I want NY and MIA wins, I think we need this one so much more. We came so close last year and probably should have taken at least one game.  

I don't want to settle for that next year.  I want NE blood and the complete end of the dynasty. 

What do you gents and ladies wish for next year? GO BILLS

Edited by BillsRdue

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

What? 

You dont put stock into beating a division rival who takes the division year in and year out and stomps your team in the process? 

The first goal should be win the division. Beating the consistent winners in the Patriots is essential for this to happen.

It means nothing to beat them or not in my book. Especially if Brady isn’t even there. I want buffalo to win every game, I don’t hold any extra motivation against New England. 

Louisville slugger time! Yup, I would love to beat them so badly that Brady if still on the team retires after the game, mentally and physically shattered, but that’s jus me,...

Honestly I want to see Josh and the new draft picks showing improvement. It’s the most critical thing to the immediate future of this franchise.

What does that mean? They should be good enough, with a tough schedule, to make the playoffs...and score more than 24 points per game. 

• 8 months later...
On 2/27/2020 at 6:30 PM, TroutDog said:

Honestly I want to see Josh and the new draft picks showing improvement. It’s the most critical thing to the immediate future of this franchise.

What does that mean? They should be good enough, with a tough schedule, to make the playoffs...and score more than 24 points per game. 

Rookies playing well except for Epenesa and currently 24.8 ppg