Chris Brown article on How draft prospect WR see the Bills

Some good stuff in here.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/why-wide-receiver-draft-prospects-like-what-they-see-from-the-buffalo-bills

-Ruggs of course mentioning his Daboll connection through 'Bama

-Jefferson has some Tre' White luuuuv

-Higgins thinks he'd be fine with B'lo because Tennessee gets cold too ?

"Clemson receiver Tee Higgins, who is one of the tallest receivers in the class, is a favorite to head to Buffalo on several mock drafts. Higgins likes what he sees in the toughness of the Bills, plus the cold doesn't scare him. "It's a playoff team," Higgins said. "It's real cold up there, but I'm from Tennessee and it gets cold up in Tennessee. It's just a team that's hungry and you can tell they're pushing for a Super Bowl really soon."
(I like the way this guy thinks, though Clemson players kinda make me nervous after Spiller and Sammy Watson)

-Viska Shenault plans to be a Star:

"I see myself being a star, honestly," Shenault explained. "I think I would be able to open up more space and just be able to do things that the other receivers don't do just as far as my size and other things."

Sheanult isn't a stranger to Josh Allen, explaining he watched Allen in the playoff game against the Houston Texans.

"I think he's great," Shenault said. "I was watching his playoff game. I think he's a dog. I think he makes things happen so it would be great to play with a quarterback like that."

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

This draft is going to be, first, sooooooo long since we have to wait to pick at 22 (probably) and to see which direction they go. Given the WR depth, I would not be unhappy if they went OL or DE in the first (with FA still in play). 

Whoever we get, for the first time since the mid-90’s, I feel as though this organization has its head screwed on straight. Comfort. ? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

-Higgins thinks he'd be fine with B'lo because Tennessee gets cold too ?

"Clemson receiver Tee Higgins, who is one of the tallest receivers in the class, is a favorite to head to Buffalo on several mock drafts. Higgins likes what he sees in the toughness of the Bills, plus the cold doesn't scare him. "It's a playoff team," Higgins said. "It's real cold up there, but I'm from Tennessee and it gets cold up in Tennessee. It's just a team that's hungry and you can tell they're pushing for a Super Bowl really soon."
(I like the way this guy thinks, though Clemson players kinda make me nervous after Spiller and Sammy Watson)

Jerry Butler played WR at Clemson.  He was an excellent Bill for a long time.

• Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Why is there so much talk about the weather here? 

Because we have weather.. and many people are evidently scared of being out in it, pretty comical really.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Jerry Butler was excellent- if he hadnt gotten hurt he would have had an even better career.

I have no bias against Clemson, but WTF does a player from 40 years ago have to do with players at Clemson now, that are from a completely different coaching, recruiting, etc. situation?

13 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Because we have weather.. and many people are evidently scared of being out in it, pretty comical really.

They are likely being asked about it, not just coming up with it on their own.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

I have no bias against Clemson, but WTF does a player from 40 years ago have to do with players at Clemson now, that are from a completely different coaching, recruiting, etc. situation?

They are likely being asked about it, not just coming up with it on their own.

Duh, I was being ironicle...?

• Like (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Chris Brown article on How draft prospect WR see the Bills