Would anyone be interested in OBJ?

I know this isn’t a popular choice and he does have a pretty hefty contract but I think he could be a great play maker for Josh Allen he didn’t do much last year but I think a lot of that was due to Mayfield regressing/struggling. Maybe a change of scenery could be good for him, plus he said he wanted to go back to New York and no I don’t count Giants or Jets as NY teams they are in NJ, we are the only New York team

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

my answer was no before and it is still NO now

I really want Diggs but know the reality is that Minnesota won’t let him go unfortunately. He seems to be unhappy there and he would be awesome here, too bad. Also I know OBJ is a head case but he is a play maker and is talented. He needs a QB that can throw him the ball and it was obvious that neither him or Mayfield were on the same page last year, he’ll even Landry was frustrated with Mayfield

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Anyone interested in Hopkins? 
Anyone want Julio? 
Anyone want Amari? 
Just trying to help you consolidate so you don’t have to start more wide receiver threads with zero substance behind them ?

You forgot AJ Green. 

• Haha (+1) 3

OK, Look. 

Yes, this is a legit football-related topic

Yes, it is the off-season where the standards slide

But this is the 2nd "trade for...." "would you like" thread the OP has started within half an hour, plus another one about going after Cooper yesterday.  Slow down.

I don't want to log in and read half a dozen "would you like" "would you trade for" threads with minimal substrate for good discussion all started by the same guy.

It's time to review good practice:

1) Search before starting new threads - there have been several threads discussing OBJ wanting a trade, would we trade for him etc etc.   Are you adding something new?

2) Before you suggest trading for a player, look at the trading team's roster and consider why they would be motivated to trade him?  What would they want from US?  Cleveland is desperate for OL help - wanna swap OBJ for Dawkins or Ford or Morse maybe?  I don't.

3) Look at a site like Overthecap or Spotrac to determine what the cap impact of trading the player on the trading team would be.  If you're proposing a trade a cap-strapped team might make and it costs more to trade than to keep, it's likely not happening (that's not true of OBJ, but it is of Jeffrey)

4) Take the time to write with decent grammar and punctuation, and try to include enough thought to form reasonable substrate for discussion.  In the case of the OP,

we have a couple run on sentences followed by the info that OBJ said he wanted to go back to NY (which the safe bet is, means NYC to him) and the specious argument that actually the Bills are the only NY team.  Which is, of course, true, but not likely to be how OBJ sees it.  Put a bit more into it.

Most recent thread this was discussed in here

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3