Would you make a trade for Alshon Jeffery?

38 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

But I remember there were more players that were Unsupportive of Wentz and were more in favor of Foles. Honestly I don’t think Wentz is all that, I think Foles is a lot better and it showed when he was playing that the team had more respect for Foles 

So I am not a true Carson Wentz believer..... but Foles better? Not a chance. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

So I am not a true Carson Wentz believer..... but Foles better? Not a chance. 

Technically they did win a Super Bowl with him. And the team rallied around him more than they did Wentz. Wentz was statistically impressive that year but idk if they go all the way if he didn’t get hurt

51 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Technically they did win a Super Bowl with him. And the team rallied around him more than they did Wentz. Wentz was statistically impressive that year but idk if they go all the way if he didn’t get hurt

Foles was lightening in a bottle. He is not good. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

The talk is that Eagles Could trade Alshon AND a 3rd or 4th round pick for like a 5th and 7th.  Another situation of shedding his contract.  
Kind of like the rumors around David Johnson.

Except that if they trade him, they actually accumulate a higher cap charge this year with his accelerated signing bonus.

I don't think they have the cap space for that. 

I mean, they're not tight at $42M, but they've got a bunch of key free agents they need to do something about either re-sign or replace, including LT (are they moving on from Peters?), their other top WR Agholor, both their starting safeties and a starting CB, starting DT.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

They didn't technically win a Super Bowl with Foles. 

They actually won a Super Bowl with Foles, and came a couple of bad throws from at least competing in the NFC Championship to go back to another.

I will hand it to the Iggles though, they had the courage of their QB convictions to move on.

• Like (+1) 2

I've read/heard that Wentz can come off like a know-it-all, even arguing with coaches at times about how things should be run. I watched the All or Nothing on the Eagles from this season and I got the sense that Wentz kinda has some trouble relating to his teammates in a non-football way. If he wasn't talking football, he seemed kinda timid and awkward. The life of that team is Brandon Graham, dude talks a lot and he's funny as hell. 

2 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Heard/read rumors that Philly might put him on the block for the right price. I’d say no more than a 4th round maybe a 5th round pick. Thoughts?? 

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yuck.  Dude is a walking injury.  There were also rumors he was the source talking crap about Wentz.  

I started both of those rumors. I get bored in the offseason!  :)

It’s that time of year when you never know what to believe. Everybody’s lying about everything. 

3 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Anyone care that the Eagles would take a $400k cap hit in addition to what they already owe Jeffery if they trade him?

This ain’t happenin’

My only guess at why it would happen is the rumor that Jeffery was the one leaking the Wentz stuff.  Maybe they don’t think they can have him back in the locker room under any circumstance.  In that case, why not see if they can get anything at all for him?