Would you make a trade for Alshon Jeffery?

Sorry about the headline it’s Alshon, damn auto correct on my phone lol

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yuck.  Dude is a walking injury.  There were also rumors he was the source talking crap about Wentz.  

What did he say about Wentz? Also I think a lot of players last year were talking crap about Wentz and some went as far as saying they wished they could’ve kept Foles and traded Wentz away

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Sorry about the headline it’s Alshon, damn auto correct on my phone lol

What did he say about Wentz? Also I think a lot of players last year were talking crap about Wentz and some went as far as saying they wished they could’ve kept Foles and traded Wentz away

Word on the street is he was the source for Josina Anderson talking about the locker room not fully being behind Wentz. 

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Word on the street is he was the source for Josina Anderson talking about the locker room not fully being behind Wentz. 

But I remember there were more players that were Unsupportive of Wentz and were more in favor of Foles. Honestly I don’t think Wentz is all that, I think Foles is a lot better and it showed when he was playing that the team had more respect for Foles 

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Heard/read rumors that Philly might put him on the block for the right price. I’d say no more than a 4th round maybe a 5th round pick. Thoughts?? 

We had a thread about this a couple of weeks ago:

Bottom line, the Eagles were desperately thin at WR last year when Agholor and Jeffrey were hurt.  What they need is more help at WR, not less.

Agholor is a free agent.

Moreover, if the Eagles trade Jeffrey, they take on a $16.2M cap hit from his 4 years of amortized signing bonuses, which is actually larger than the $15.4M cap hit if they keep him.

I don't understand why people feel it would benefit the Eagles to do this at all.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Would you make a trade for Alshon Jeffery?
33 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Heard/read rumors that Philly might put him on the block for the right price. I’d say no more than a 4th round maybe a 5th round pick. Thoughts?? 

The talk is that Eagles Could trade Alshon AND a 3rd or 4th round pick for like a 5th and 7th.  Another situation of shedding his contract.  

Kind of like the rumors around David Johnson.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Trading draft assets for guys like Alshon who not only are past their prime, but carry a huge contract is what dysfunctional franchises do. I could see the Bills doing this in the Whaley era, but we're not that organization anymore.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I can just hear it now "Rosen drops back, has plenty of time behind the Bills O line, he sees OBJ, AJ Green and Alshon Jeffery all open...he fires a dart 83 yards to Jeffery. TD Buffalo"

Where's Amari Cooper in this scenario?

• Haha (+1) 1