Buffalo Bills Wall of Fame

OnTheRocks

On 2/26/2020 at 12:39 PM, OnTheRocks said:

I haven't posted on this board in years, so I'm not sure if this topic has been posted recently.

I was reviewing the list of players and other members of the front office named on the Bills Wall of Fame and I got to wondering what other names you would like to see named?

Here's five that I would like to see added:

1. Chuck Knox - At the time, he brought respect to the organization the moment he was named HC, after a decade plus of disastrous play.

2. Lou Saban - He lead the team to two AFL Championships.  Enough said.

3. Bobby Chandler - My sentimental pick. As a guy that grew up in the 70's he was the guy that I always mimicked when playing ball in the backyard.

4. Rueben Brown - 9X Pro Bowl Guard from the post Super Bowl Era.

5. Cornelius Bennett - The missing link needed on defense to put the organization of  the hump and bring 4 consecutive AFC Titles.

https://www.buffalobills.com/team/alumni/wall-of-fame

ummmm, not sure if this has been mentioned, but Saban's already on it.

Bennett has been considered, but his off the field issue stood and may continue to stand in his way.

jw

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

Can’t argue any of that, really. TD and Greggo, who got rid of Pat Williams because he was gonna “tackle in numbers” really set us back. I’d also add that John Butler’s mismanagement of the cap and the mess it created was all a catalyst for the suckitude that followed.

John Butler to the Wall of Overrated

2 hours ago, corta765 said:

His name is fine and needs to stay. He was a great player for the Bills and one of the best RBs of all time. He also was a murderer. Both are parts of his story you cannot erase history.

You can refuse to celebrate it.  And they should.