Buffalo Bills Wall of Fame

OnTheRocks

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Cool, always liked Joe Ferguson even though he was inconsistent I liked his competitiveness. 

we’ve done far worse, always liked him

got to the playoffs when a very good RB was on the roster

In Consideration (for me):

Butch Byrd

Reggie McKenzie

Cornelius Bennett

Steve Christie

Eric Moulds

Brian Moorman

Fred Jackson

Eric Wood

Kyle Williams

Kyle is a shoo-in at some point, Cornelius should finally get his due, would love to see Freddie up there, Moulds should probably make it at some point also. That would probably be my top four.

Edited by folz

6 hours ago, Rico said:

Ruben Brown? Agreed.

What is your beef with Ruben? His peers, by virtue of his numerous pro bowls, thought very highly of this opponent of theirs. Yet they don't know anything do they?

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Oj wasnt found guilty so it would be ridiculous to remove him. 

“Oh well, we know he was found not guilty by the court system and his peers but we don’t believe it, so...”

That’s not how it works. You can’t just decide you don’t believe something your court system decided and arbitrarily strip someone of all their accomplishments. 

Pegula can do whatever he wants, he doesn't need any permission from anywhere to take OJ off the Wall of Fame.

That's how it works. The fact that OJ is still up there is because Pegula hasn't decided to take him down, not because of any court decisions.

3 hours ago, Spiderweb said:

What is your beef with Ruben? His peers, by virtue of his numerous pro bowls, thought very highly of this opponent of theirs. Yet they don't know anything do they?

Brown was a Pro Bowler 9 times, 4 times All Pro, 3 times Walter Payton Man of the Year, college Hall of Famer, and incredibly generous person deeply involved in community service who spent 9 years as a Buffalo Bill. A worthy and perfect candidate for the Wall imo.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Brown was a Pro Bowler 9 times, 4 times All Pro, 3 times Walter Payton Man of the Year, college Hall of Famer, and incredibly generous person deeply involved in community service who spent 9 years as a Buffalo Bill. A worthy and perfect candidate for the Wall imo.

Completely agree.  Very few Bills have a resume that can match Brown's. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

But the NFL and the Bills aren’t asking that it be taken down are they? 

As far as I can tell it’s just a few knuckleheads on a message board that think their personal ideals are more important than law and the “private company” that had decided to keep it up. As evidenced by the fact that it’s, you know, still up. 

The Bills dont need to ask anyone. It's an unofficial marketing piece hanging in their stadium. They can decide to take it down as simply as deciding to change a light bulb. And they should.

7 hours ago, Spiderweb said:

That doesnt mean much. For years my father and I were convinced that Defenders were voting him into the ProBowl just so they could keep him on the field and keep beating him. ProBowl voting for Interior linemen, especially back then before everyone had constant access to tape, was pretty much a "I know that name, and only that name" popularity contest.

I do like that he stood up to Greggo and basically told him to eff off.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The Bills dont need to ask anyone. It's an unofficial marketing piece hanging in their stadium. They can decide to take it down as simply as deciding to change a light bulb. And they should.

Are you purposefully ignoring what I said because it ruins your narrative? 

The Bills have never shown any interest in taking it down, only a few holier than thou knuckleheads twice a year decide it’s and important endeavor. 

Like you said, it’s as easy as taking down a lightbulb, but alas, it’s still there! 

Obviously, that means they want it there. Making your self righteous OPINION moot.