Tuesday mock draft

xsoldier54

1 hour ago, xsoldier54 said:

What do you guys think?  I think I addressed most of our needs.

nsenlz.jpg

not a bad draft.  Don't like the Rd. 1 pick, but I like the later rounds.  Driscoll in the 5th is a steal, IMO.  If you can, what do you know about Alex Highsmith from Charlotte.  I see him in many mocks but know nothing about him.  

11 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

not a bad draft.  Don't like the Rd. 1 pick, but I like the later rounds.  Driscoll in the 5th is a steal, IMO.  If you can, what do you know about Alex Highsmith from Charlotte.  I see him in many mocks but know nothing about him.  

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/alex-highsmith/q6qDVlYZMM

Here are some scouting reports on him. He's an athletic 3-4 OLB who dominated Conference USA (15 sacks) and earned praise from Dabo Swinney when they played Clemson. He would project as a potential Zo replacement if we drafted him because he's 6'3" 245 lb and has short arms.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Today's edition.  Don't see Lamb at 22, but the early run on QB's, CB's and Edge made him fall here.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/25/2020 at 2:59 PM, RyanC883 said:

"Player Summary - Alex Highsmith projects as a developmental starter at the pro level. He's got the needed explosiveness, short area agility and motor — pairing it with promising flashes of hand usage to play off of contact and win off the edge as a pass rusher. There's plenty of quickness to his game — can Highsmith learn to consistently stack up the point of attack? He's probably best suited to play 3-4 OLB in the NFL to allow him wide angles to extend and stack up blockers against the run. "

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/alex-highsmith/q6qDVlYZMM

With no red flags seems to be the kind of late round project McBeane covets

• Thank you (+1) 1

If this happens I would go absolutely crazy! Perfect draft for us. We have to address CB, DE in Free agency. 

22: R1P22

WR HENRY RUGGS III
ALABAMA
54: R2P22

LB ZACK BAUN
WISCONSIN
86: R3P22
RB CLYDE EDWARDS-HELAIRE
LSU
125: R4P22

EDGE JONATHAN GREENARD
FLORIDA