Mel Kiper Mock 2.0(ESPN Insider)

Buffalo716

Anything is possible. 
virtually no one had DK Metcalf falling out of the first round last year, let alone to the back of Round 2. 

Let’s see who they fall in love with. 
Who is a process guy...

Who falls down the board. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I thought that was that Javelin kid?

Supposedly he may challenge John Ross' record. 

Yeah. That's the insanity of the underpants Olympics. A guy with questionable football ability may challenge the combine 40 time because he's actually a sprinter. It would be funny if he does it and gets drafted.

I really wonder since there are SO MANY great WR's in this draft if teams are going to pass on a WR in the first round because they can get the same talent level WR in the 2nd and/or 3rd round. 

This would then push up other positions in the first round. 

I also think WR free agents aren't going to break the bank this year because of the sheer number of new WRs you can obtain in the draft. 

• Like (+1) 1

Ruggs speed is great & yes i read some where that he hardly ever drops a pass which is great but the 1 thing that i ask is 6' considered a big bodied WR like every one is saying that we need ? 

Sure he is a bit taller than most that we have in the room Duke being probably the tallest at this point & if he runs like they say he will that will be a huge plus for the Bills !! 

Edited by T master

3 hours ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

If Ruggs drops to picks #16-17, would you want Beane to trade up and get him? Getting Ruggs/his elite speed for our offense would be a dream for our offense, but I don't think I could justify giving up the resources it would take to trade up any higher than that.

Question is if John Ross (a less productive and complete player) can get drafted in the top 10 based on his combine, Ruggs will probably go top 10 as well if he has the combine people expect. Anyways fingers crossed. 

One should hope thats a word of warning.  I suppose he still has a chance to be a good player, but so far hes been a pretty huge whiff.  Ruggs lack of production is somewhat of a red flag to me.  

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Ruggs speed is great & yes i read some where that he hardly ever drops a pass which is great but the 1 thing that i ask is 6' considered a big bodied WR like every one is saying that we need ? 

Sure he is a bit taller than most that we have in the room Duke being probably the tallest at this point & if he runs like they say he will that will be a huge plus for the Bills !! 

Size is nice but let's not focus on that one attribute. 

If he has speed, creates separation, runs a good route tree and is durable - don't care if not 6'2".  Use your TE's as the tall red zone target.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, dneveu said:

One should hope thats a word of warning.  I suppose he still has a chance to be a good player, but so far hes been a pretty huge whiff.  Ruggs lack of production is somewhat of a red flag to me.  

There are other top notch WR's to feed the ball to at Alabama.

I wouldn't say his lack of production is a red flag at all.