Mel Kiper Mock 2.0(ESPN Insider)

Buffalo716

Has the Buffalo Bills taking Henry Ruggs (WR Alabama)

Expected to post the fastest 40 time at the combine (sub 4.3)

Not only is Ruggs fast but he has really worked on his route running the last year and has REALLY soft hands ... Natural Hands catcher with the ability to take any pass to the house.

I would love this honestly and would give Josh another big time playmaker at his disposal. He is probably my #1 target for out spot

I don't even think he will last

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 9

4 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Cesar Ruiz off the board?

I never said he was my 1! Or 2, or 3 ,or 5!

I said it was some outside the box stuff if everything we didn't want to happen , happened

I would much rather have this ?

On a side note he has Ruiz 32 to KC

And Jacob Eason (QB Washington) to Patriots

Edited by Buffalo716

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I never said he was my 1! Or 2, or 3 ,or 5!

I said it was some outside the box stuff if everything we didn't want to happen , happened

I would much rather have this ?

He is your sleeper right at 22?

If you like him then stick with him..,

We haven’t gone through the combine  yet..

Who the hell knows at this stage?

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

He is your sleeper right at 22?

If you like him then stick with him..,

We haven’t gone through the combine  yet..

Who the hell knows at this stage?

It's an NFL draft. I like dozens and dozens of players

He is a guy I really like but I like Ruggs more. I bet alot of people never heard of Ruiz so I called him a sleeper

Edited by Buffalo716

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

It's an NFL draft. I like dozens and dozens of players

He is a guy I really like but I like Ruggs more. I bet alot of people never heard of Ruiz so I called him a sleeper

Ok cool..

I think the Bills might need to trade up for Ruggs..

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Ruggs is gonna run fast and shoot up the board.  Would not shock me if he ends up being the first or second WR taken.  Won’t last to 22.

He's already higher on my board than 22. I don't even care what he runs

Unless it's 4.42

If Ruggs drops to picks #16-17, would you want Beane to trade up and get him? Getting Ruggs/his elite speed for our offense would be a dream for our offense, but I don't think I could justify giving up the resources it would take to trade up any higher than that.

Question is if John Ross (a less productive and complete player) can get drafted in the top 10 based on his combine, Ruggs will probably go top 10 as well if he has the combine people expect. Anyways fingers crossed. 

I think we already have plenty of speed at the WR position, what we need is a guy with size and an extra large catch radius with enough speed to get deep. Collin Johnson, Denzel Mims, etc. or even a trade up for Lamb are the kinds of guys I hope we have a shot at drafting. I wouldn't jump off a cliff if we took Ruggs but I would probably be pretty cranky for a day or so. Well, if I am being honest, I'd be crankier than my standard old man crank levels.

• Like (+1) 1

We would have to move up for him and Beane would have to really want him over all other WRs to do this.  I honestly think he will let the draft come to him again just like he did last year.  I would absolutely love Ruggs as well, but I honestly like we'll stay put and take the best edge rusher that falls to 22.

11 minutes ago, Mickey said:

I think we already have plenty of speed at the WR position, what we need is a guy with size and an extra large catch radius with enough speed to get deep. Collin Johnson, Denzel Mims, etc. or even a trade up for Lamb are the kinds of guys I hope we have a shot at drafting. I wouldn't jump off a cliff if we took Ruggs but I would probably be pretty cranky for a day or so. Well, if I am being honest, I'd be crankier than my standard old man crank levels.

I'd be thrilled if they took any offensive weapon, really.

26 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

If Ruggs drops to picks #16-17, would you want Beane to trade up and get him? Getting Ruggs/his elite speed for our offense would be a dream for our offense, but I don't think I could justify giving up the resources it would take to trade up any higher than that.

Question is if John Ross (a less productive and complete player) can get drafted in the top 10 based on his combine, Ruggs will probably go top 10 as well if he has the combine people expect. Anyways fingers crossed. 

This is where I am. If any of the top 3 receivers make it past the Broncos at #15 the Bills should make phone calls and try and get up. The cost to get before that might be prohibitive. Sadly I think they might all be gone by the time Denver is off the clock.

• Thank you (+1) 1