2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

One CB that caught my eye at the Senior Bowl was Kindle Vildor Georgia Southern. Put up decent numbers at the combine. Could be a guy in the slot. He measured roughly under 5’11. 

His combine numbers were excellent...he reminds me a bit of NRC, in that he’s at his best in man, but also has closing skills and ball awareness that can cover up some of his lack of size/speed.

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2020 at 12:15 AM, GunnerBill said:

So frame an ability to play as an every down end is definitely one thing. The other is just lack of production. If you are drafting Chaisson in the first as a pass rusher you are banking on him being able to significantly increase his production in a higher level of football compared to college. That does happen but its rare. And as well as that his tape from the game against Georgia where he went against a fellow 1st round talent in Andrew Thomas at tackle and came off 2nd best by a distance. 

EDIT: I should clarify that I do like him. I have a borderline 1st on him. The above is what has to this point held me back from going with a true 1st round grade. 

@Blokestradamus - and again.

• Like (+1) 1