2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, DCOrange said:

I was going to ask about this too because I thought I remembered the same. Still a pretty big WR but that was a pretty big difference in the measurements.

Seemed like Reagor measured significantly heavier than expected as well.

Not too much heavier. I’ve seen Reagor listed between 195-205 in different places. Since his height didn’t shift his combine performance could make things interesting. Particularly if he runs a 4.2_ and posts a 40” vertical, which is possible since he ran a 4.32 as a freshman and was a HS track star (won state medal in long jump). 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Not too much heavier. I’ve seen Reagor listed between 195-205 in different places. Since his height didn’t shift his combine performance could make things interesting. Particularly if he runs a 4.2_ and posts a 40” vertical, which is possible since he ran a 4.32 as a freshman and was a HS track star (won state medal in long jump). 

I don't think a 4.2 is gonna happen with him , the weight added for strength in the upper body probably slowed him down a tiny bit

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

Pittman had a nice day. His hands are a little smaller than ideal but he’s a little taller than Higgins and has good bulk and a nice wingspan. He’s my guy in round 2. 

I like him round 2. Or Justin Jefferson

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I do expect the 4.3s

He has gas speed

I expect low 4.3 from him. He might have a better run in him though, especially with a track background. What I’m most interested by is his jumps. 

Lynn Bowden Jr is much more intriguing to me. If he truly shows up all the pundits will remember him. 

9 hours ago, Gambit said:

I honestly doubt he falls that far. Philly would grab him right before us even if he did. Buffalo has to leap at least Philly if they want Ruggs. And if people are worried about another smurf. Why not double dip in this draft? Get the talent in RD1 and size in a later rnd. 

Philly could be a crap shoot,  they are in desperate need of corners also

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I didn’t see them but will check the Charles Robinson thread, he has all the measurements 

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:
  • Height: 6-4
  • Weight: 223
  • Hands: 9 2/8
  • Arms: 32 2/8
  • Wingspan: 79 2/8

For Pittman

I got Pittman's measurements

Thank you both! :beer::beer:

Wow, they have the same wingspan, and Peoples-Jones is considerably shorter.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, H2o said:

I still see him as a WR and think he can be a really good one, but he could play that hybrid-Aaron Hernandez (God I hate to even mention that name) type of TE position. I have no doubt he is going to perform well in the drills in Indy. Watch his 40 time still be between 4.5-4.55 when he runs. 

You can just as easily say David Nelson.