2020 NFL Combine

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I still see him as a WR and think he can be a really good one, but he could play that hybrid-Aaron Hernandez (God I hate to even mention that name) type of TE position. I have no doubt he is going to perform well in the drills in Indy. Watch his 40 time still be between 4.5-4.55 when he runs. 

1 hour ago, H2o said:

To me it seems like a down QB year. You have the clear-cut #1 overall QB in Burrow, but then after that are a lot of question marks. Tua could be great, a Russell Wilson type of QB, but how will he hold up physically? Herbert has the size and all of the athletic ability you look for in a QB, but he had many problems with consistency in games and struggled mightily against the blitz. After that the talent level drops off by a wide margin imo and the rest of the QB's are just products of the hype-machine. 

Problem is Fromm did not have that great of a year and just on measurements he wasn't going to get drafted before Eason and Love.  With the new offensive coordinator UGA has he would have put up better numbers.  Not that fans are experts but it says something to me when many of them are happy that a 3 year starter who took the team to a championship is celebrating a QB transfer from W. Forest.  Granted the transfer is no slouch but either way Fromm was never going to get drafted before the second round as he has pretty much always been a game manager.  This year could  have allowed him to show he could be consistent as a passing QB.  My main concern with him is he sucks in bad weather, he had a horrible record when he had at least 30 passes thrown in a game and he was burned out by being criticized by UGA fans.  

With that being said I believe this draft will produce at least two decent QB's in Burrow and Tua.  Tua is legit but like you mentioned can he hold up physically because he is definitely injury prone.  If not for his injuries he would be the first QB I would take.   I hope the Dolphins do not take him with their pick.  Herbert has the potential to be good and the senior bowl truly helped his stock go up.  Eason is hit and miss.  If you get a dedicated Eason he will be good but not great.  

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Do they measure hand size by having them spread out fingers and measure from tip of Thumbnail to pinky nail? Or there is some vertical measurement too (like base of palm to top of middle finger), or some combination?

It's tip of pinky finger to tip of thumb.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ALF said:
NFL Combine on NFL Network
  • Thursday, Feb 27. 4-11PM ET. TE, QB, WR. Tight ends, quarterbacks and wide receivers take the field for the first day of on-field workouts.
  • Friday, Feb 28. 4-11PM ET. PK, ST, OL, RB. ...
  • Saturday, Feb 29. 4-11PM ET. DL, LB. ...
  • Sunday, Mar 1. 2-7PM ET. DB.

I miss not having NFL Network. Screw you AT&T! :censored:

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Mark I have ATT internet and Direct TV (with NFL network)

Why cant you have it?

I have AT&T U-Verse.

They removed NFL Network after they had purchased DirecTV, in order to get people to switch providers.

Does Vegas have an over/under on the Rich Eisenhower 40 time? THAT is my favorite part of the combine!  Must see TV, baby! 

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Claypool at 238 sounds almost like a TE. Curious to see how he runs at that weight. 

2 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I have AT&T U-Verse.

They removed NFL Network after they had purchased DirecTV, in order to get people to switch providers.

And I thought it was just in order to piss me off! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Do you have the numbers for Donovan Peoples-Jones & Michael Pittman?

• Height: 6-4
  • Weight: 223
  • Hands: 9 2/8
  • Arms: 32 2/8
  • Wingspan: 79 2/8

For Pittman

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I didn’t see them but will check the Charles Robinson thread, he has all the measurements 

I got Pittman's measurements

• Thank you (+1) 1