3 Bills rookies in top 44 per USA Today

CorkScrewHill

18 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Oliver has the chance to be very good.  Hope he adds 10-15 pounds in the off-season.  Knox may be the best of them all in the end.  

That is never going to happen until he is old

He was drafted high and was a big prospect because his speed and quickness were elite. Adding 15 pounds would literally kill the reason he was considered a Top tier 3 tech prospect

Geno Atkins and Aaron Donald have played at 295 for 99% of their career

Geno just started adding weight after 30 when he lost his elite quickness.. 

Oliver is gonna hit the gym and get stronger but he isn't gaining 10 LBs any time soon

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

That is never going to happen until he is old

He was drafted high and was a big prospect because his speed and quickness were elite. Adding 15 pounds would literally kill the reason he was considered a Top tier 3 tech prospect

Geno Atkins and Aaron Donald have played at 295 for 99% of their career

Geno just started adding weight after 30 when he lost his elite quickness.. 

Oliver is gonna hit the gym and get stronger but he isn't gaining 10 LBs any time soon

From what I have read, he played in the 270's in college and weighed in at 287 at the combine. So coming in next year between 295-300 is probably where he will end up. 

58 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

From what I have read, he played in the 270's in college and weighed in at 287 at the combine. So coming in next year between 295-300 is probably where he will end up. 

Pretty sure I heard Ed say he was in the 290s during an interview this season

He should never be a 310 pound guy