Allen/Edmunds giveaway

Virgil

17 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I almost hope when I give Virgil my address he shows up at my door naked wearing nothing but the jersey, that mullet and that sweet stache:wub:

You know what happened to the little boy who got everything he ever wanted?

He lived happily ever after 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/22/2020 at 7:44 PM, Virgil said:

I have a Allen and Edmunds Jersey that we’re sent to me in the wrong size.  They are both Large’s, but fit right and are closer to a Medium. 

If you are interested, PM me.  

In fairness and wanting to give them to a regular poster, I’ll pick someone from my PM’s by the end of the week. 

What colors are they ? I really dig the red uni's i have a Kyle jersey in red it just pops !!?

2 hours ago, T master said:

What colors are they ? I really dig the red uni's i have a Kyle jersey in red it just pops !!?

Allen is white, Edmunds is Blue

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

When the ***** is this drawing?  If I'm not winning the Virgil Sweepstakes, then I need to start shopping around.  Jesus Christ, this thing is dragging on longer than Kobe's month of mourning.

I said end of the week man.  You’re very angry.  Like an old man trying to return soup at a deli 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It is a very generous gesture!!  My daughter is a big Josh fan.  Connects to my home media server to watch the games Sundays from college in upstate NY.  Her school has about 80% of its students coming from the NYC area, so she is severely outnumbered by NJ team fans.  She sent me this picture from one of the college cafeterias :)  She would love the Josh jersey to represent next season :) She is 6 ft tall and usually wears a medium.

JoshSmall.jpg

Edited by CodeMonkey
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Alighty, I put everyone's name who either responded to this thread or PM'd me into a random name generator.  Each person got 1 name put into the generator for every 1k posts.  0-999 posts = 1 vote, 1k-2k posts got you 2 votes, etc

With that being said, the winners pulled were:

1 - @LSHMEAB

2 - @White Linen

Please respond by Sunday at 8pm EST.  @LSHMEAB gets first choice of which jersey he wants.  Just PM me your name and address and congrats.

To everyone else, if neither claims the jerseys, I will re-roll Sunday night.  Thank you all for participating

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Alighty, I put everyone's name who either responded to this thread or PM'd me into a random name generator.  Each person got 1 name put into the generator for every 1k posts.  0-999 posts = 1 vote, 1k-2k posts got you 2 votes, etc

With that being said, the winners pulled were:

1 - @LSHMEAB

2 - @White Linen

Please respond by Sunday at 8pm EST.  @LSHMEAB gets first choice of which jersey he wants.  Just PM me your name and address and congrats.

To everyone else, if neither claims the jerseys, I will re-roll Sunday night.  Thank you all for participating

Image result for this is fixed gif

• Haha (+1) 3