Allen/Edmunds giveaway

Virgil

I have a Allen and Edmunds Jersey that we’re sent to me in the wrong size.  They are both Large’s, but fit right and are closer to a Medium. 

If you are interested, PM me.  

In fairness and wanting to give them to a regular poster, I’ll pick someone from my PM’s by the end of the week. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I have a Allen and Edmunds Jersey that we’re sent to me in the wrong size.  They are both Large’s, but fit right and are closer to a Medium. 

In fairness and wanting to give them to a regular poster, I’ll pick someone from my PM’s by the end of the week. 

That's odd.  Are they authentic jerseys? 

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

hmm... from your picture a Medium looks like it would not be very tight  ?

Very generous of you. Hopefully they go to someone who will often wear them, as I love seeing Bills gear on people everywhere I go across this great country.

16 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Seems like a trap. I suspect Virgil is a serial something. I haven’t figured out what yet though. 

If this account starts posting game recaps with apropos song lyrics, then I am already dead. But there may be time to save my wife and dog. You will need to hurry.

18 hours ago, Virgil said:

Virgil- nice of you.  I’m sure one 9f the guys would love either one.  I’d take you up on it, but I think others would get more enjoyment living in Buffalo.  I only wear mine on Sundays during the season living in FL.  

2 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Seems like a trap. I suspect Virgil is a serial something. I haven’t figured out what yet though. 

Shhhh.  It’s harder to catch them when they know it’s coming.  Play it cool man 

• Sad 1

T

On 2/22/2020 at 5:44 PM, Virgil said:

That's awfully generous of you Virgil, but they won't fit me.  I wear an XL because of my fat jacket.

Any way you can post pics of the jerseys?  Some of these Chinese knockoffs can look pretty bad.  I want to know what I'm potentially getting before I put my name in the hat.

I think posting pictures of the merchandise would be the courteous thing to do.  Thanks.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Any way you can post pics of the jerseys?  Some of these Chinese knockoffs can look pretty bad.  I want to know what I'm potentially getting before I put my name in the hat.

I think posting pictures of the merchandise would be the courteous thing to do.  Thanks.

You get plenty of pics from me as it is.  

Now get back to cutting your coupons you cheap bastard 

• Haha (+1) 3