Harriet and M have a new egg---Update 4/1 : New eaglet

flaz

4 minutes ago, fl az fan said:

The Pritchett Eagle Cam is back in business. Their 1st egg didn't hatch. The second hatched and lived but died from rat poison. Harriet has popped out a new egg today!!

https://dickpritchettrealestate.com/

Very cool, thanks!

Word of warning, be on the lookout for @BringBackFergy & @Mike in Horseheads who will be along shortly to try to convince people that the eagles aren't real.

• Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, fl az fan said:

The joke is, What is the difference between a carp and an attorney? Answer, one is a scum sucking bottom feeder, the other is a fish!!

Difference between a dead cat in the road and dead attorney in the road??

Skid marks in front of the cat 

• Haha (+1) 3

The history of Harriet and M is a selatios. Our eagles were Ozzie and Harriet. M showed up and started courting Harriet 7 years ago, after the state stopped giving the birds names. They now have Letters and numbers. Anyway, M showed up and kicked Ozzies ass 2 years in a row. He wound up with the cougar (bird) and Ozzie is stuffed on a shelf somewhere

On 2/22/2020 at 9:16 PM, LeGOATski said:

Cool

Died from rat poision?

Sorry for the delay. Mom or dad must have brought a tainted rodent back to the nest. Rats are a big problem down here. Nearly every house has at least one poison box outside.

Eagles are opportunity feeders, carrion being a large part of their diet. I hope this little one makes it, Harriet is getting up there in age.

On 2/22/2020 at 6:59 PM, fl az fan said:

The Pritchett Eagle Cam is back in business. Their 1st egg didn't hatch. The second hatched and lived but died from rat poison. Harriet has popped out a new egg today!!

https://dickpritchettrealestate.com/

Sounds like a irresponsible mother to me.

• Haha (+1) 1

Last year I was driving to a house being built right on the shore of Lake Ontario and there was a small group of trees along the road before the house. As I started driving up the road I noticed something big in the tree and when I got closer I found out it was a bald Eagle nest with them inside. I talked with the builder and owner of the house and the said they see them occasionally leave the nest and swoop down towards the lake to try and grab fish. It was pretty cool to see them every time I had to go there. I don't know if they are back this year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.