Strangest Commercial Ever?

Hapless Bills Fan

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I know we’ve/the FCC come a long way from George Carlin’s 7 things you can’t say on tv, but is arsehole now acceptable lexicon for the masses or is this a foreign or paid programming exclusive ad?

Asking for a friend..

I tend to hear it a lot in everyday life, but it’s usually directed at me. I’m not sure if it’s acceptable............or just common. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I tend to hear it a lot in everyday life, but it’s usually directed at me. I’m not sure if it’s acceptable............or just common. 

You mean it’s NOT your real name?? 

Who knew??‍♂️

Too bad @DC Tomsleeps with the fishes. This is right up his alley..?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I know we’ve/the FCC come a long way from George Carlin’s 7 things you can’t say on tv, but is arsehole now acceptable lexicon for the masses or is this a foreign or paid programming exclusive ad?

Asking for a friend..

Works great on the World Wide Web, doesn’t it?!  Probably not so much as a PSA between the Sunday morning preachers / hucksters on broadcast television.

• Like (+1) 1

Buffalo TV ran one around 1969 to 1972 of a cartoon of a man coming home from work in a business suit, sitting into his chair and reading the paper

a voiceover would say 

take away his hat, it disappeared

take away his suit

take away his paper

take away his chair

and he wound up in his underwear in a tree

again I ask what the heck was this about?

31 minutes ago, H2o said:

I don't know about the strangest, but this commercial creeped me out. Made me think about implanted microchips and all that. 

This one reminds me of one night in college after closing the bar. We went to a diner, and three of the five of us decided to dine and dash. I PAID FOR MINE! We load into the car and are leaving the parking lot when a waitress comes out and stands in the middle of the only exit. It’s my turn to call people #######!

She comes up to the open driver window to tell us the other guy who actually paid had left an extra $10 and hands him the bill. I still don’t know if they were just messin’ with us!