Should the Bills bring Cam Phillips back to compete in camp at WR?

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I sure did tell you that and I'll stand by it.

Notice I didnt use your name? Have you watched a game yet? 

BTW: didnt see any games this weekend but.... Phillips caught eight of 10 targets for 194 yards and three touchdowns in Saturday's 34-27 win over the Vipers.

Edited by fansince88
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/22/2020 at 6:17 PM, PJBrown7 said:

I thought the XFL guys can’t break their contracts to go to the NFL or CFL? 

That's what i thought too,  but maybe he only signed a 1 year deal knowing that he could re up with the XFL if the NFL didn't come calling after this season was done ..

Edited by T master

On 2/23/2020 at 5:31 PM, OldTimer1960 said:

All for camp competition, but that being said, the Bills currently have 2 legit NFL WRs in Brown and Beasley and 1 full time special team player with 3 fringe NFL guys in Foster, Williams and McKenzie.  They need a legitimate starting caliber WR to play with Brown and Beasley.  Ideally, they bring in one very good WR to start with Brown and Beasley and one competent guy to challenge Williams, Foster and McKenzie - hopefully the 2nd new guy can displace one of those 3.

i don’t think that Cam Phillips is either of the guys I described, but he is a try-hard guy to provide camp competition 

I was speaking to a buddy about this. Bills need to work on the top of the WR room. Not the bottom. Players that either are better that what we have , will be better, or genuinely compliment JB and CB.