XFL Week 3 game threads

PromoTheRobot

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

If I was an xfl coach I'd be throwing out every gadget I had. Plus I'd definitely be going for these 4th and shorts. They don't seem to realize that they could make this a really entertaining league 

At least some creativity on the kickoff return...

I haven't seen any offense really utilize the 2 forward passes rule. DC is the only team to do some trickery in the backfield on a regular basis.

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

At least some creativity on the kickoff return...

I haven't seen any offense really utilize the 2 forward passes rule. DC is the only team to do some trickery in the backfield on a regular basis.

It's a matter of time someone figures out how to beat the wall.

11 minutes ago, Steptide said:

XFL big wigs must've had a talk with players/coaches this week. The play of these teams has definitely gone up for sure 

I think it just has more to do with playing together more. Their training camp wasn’t much

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

I applaud St Louis for at least realising that you need to try something different if you don't have Jones / Walker at QB. Unlike the rest of the league who basically seem to have given up

Ta'amu is only behind Jones in passing yards and leads QBs in rushing yards. I don't think they feel disappointed by his play at all. They don't seem to have a "star" WR/TE, but have a good running game. I guess they're kinda similar to the Bills in that regard 

• Like (+1) 1

Bring back Josh Johnson?  Just imagine Johnson to Phillips, we'd have the best minor league duo in the NFL.  

Cardale's MVP dream is dying in LA.  

I hope nobody here bet DC and gave the points.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

Run defense not a NY specialty 

NY no bueno.

33 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Bring back Josh Johnson?  Just imagine Johnson to Phillips, we'd have the best minor league duo in the NFL.  

Cardale's MVP dream is dying in LA.  

I hope nobody here bet DC and gave the points.  

You mean the surest bet of the weekend?

:doh:

Edited by PromoTheRobot