Time: 3 p.m. ET
TV: ESPN

Game #4: DC Defenders at Los Angeles Wildcats
Date: Sunday, Feb. 23
Time: 6 p.m. ET
TV: FS1
Stream: fuboTV (try for free)

29 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Had a blast last week at the Wildcats game here in LA.  Was gonna go this week, but had something else come up.  I haven’t really watched it on TV yet as I had other things going on, but live at the game was a lot of fun.  

Having watched 3 games - they do look like fun to attend.  I find it entertaining, I like a lot of their contrasting rules, I love hearing the communication, and the play has been overall good enough to respect it.  

Is it ever going to capture my interest to where I plan around watching the games - absolutely not, unless they had a Buffalo team.  

I also think it's a great opportunity for the players.   Either trying to find a way into the NFL or just loving a game they don't want to stop playing yet. 

2 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Having watched 3 games - they do look like fun to attend.  I find it entertaining, I like a lot of their contrasting rules, I love hearing the communication, and the play has been overall good enough to respect it.  

Is it ever going to capture my interest to where I plan around watching the games - absolutely not, unless they had a Buffalo team.  

I also think it's a great opportunity for the players.   Either trying to find a way into the NFL or just loving a game they don't want to stop playing yet. 

That’s where I am at.  Absolutely will go to more games, but watching on TV won’t be something I likely plan around.  

I play basketball every Saturday at the park (or in a HS gym we rent on the occasional rain days) from 11 until 2 or 3pm.  Then showered and lunch, so won’t typically be around to catch Saturdays.  If i got nothing to do on a Sunday and my girl is off doing something else, sure might throw a game on.  But I’m usually doing other things on Sundays, so don’t see me planning around an XFL game unless it’s to go to the game. 

Now if going to the games makes me a big Wildcats fan or something that could change.  

43 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'll continue to watch, because I wanna see if the product gets better. Get a game with a 42-37 final score and it'll instantly raise interest and the lever of play 

not sure that type of score is realistic. Maybe one game a weekend.  It’s not just the QBs I’ve seen some mediocre-poor receiving play.  Some bad drops and not adjusting to the ball.

if the games are Low scoring but competitive...within 1 score late, ill Continue to watch.  Afterall these guys are hitting the crap out of each other and playing hard. 

7 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Flipping the channel during the Sabres intermission and I saw Jerry Glanville was the coach of Tampa (? the ones with the lime green uniforms)

DC

Tressman is the coach

TB finally has some life.

Maybe switching OCs was the ticket. Tressman has sucked for a while...